Mild Cycle - Review/Advice?

EmilB

Hey folks,

Been having excellent results from a mild cycle that I have been on the last year or so. I’m using 5 weeks on and 3 weeks off with the following cycle and maintaining my gains in the off period. 

I’m in all about a good lean and balanced physique year round, not about getting huge and conditioned for a show. It’s part of the biz I’m in. 

My current cycle (Bodytech) is:

5 weeks 
Test Prop EOD/25mg Winstrol ED/10mg Madol ED/ and Aromasin EOD or as needed 

Then I go 3 weeks with Milk Thistle and eat my greens. 

Are there any criticisms or considerations anyone might recommend? I find this cycle on/off very tolerable and I have maintained sub 10% body fat without dieting very seriously but I’d love any comments if y’all have any. 

Hi brother. This is a very interesting cycle. So to clarify...you're test is 87.5mg of test prop per week total?  Then you stop for 3 weeks with no pct and repeat?  I must say there is lots I can go into with this protocol.

But first off can I ask your age and stats?

Hey brother,

I’m 37 and 5’9, I’m running 150mg Test Prop/Week total with the Win/Madol I mentioned above. 

After 5 weeks I stop using and go squeaky clean, I have Clo/Novaldex if necessary as backup but haven’t needed it. Milk thistle everyday. 

According to your original post you stated Test prop eod 25mg. That would equal to 86.5mg per week. Now if you were taking 50mg eod that would be 175mg per week. 

Regardless im guessing because your dose is so low you still have some gonad function and likely why you haven't crashed with your 3 week breaks. 

If this protocol works for you then great... at least you are allowing a break without full complete shut down. Not something ever practiced or trialed from a medical perspective. But not much of what we do as bodybuilders is besides trt lol.

I'd be very curious to see your hormone panel during your blast and off break. And blood work for that matter as you stated you've been keeping this up for a full year?  That's a lot of Winstrol and madol be sure to get those liver and cholesterol levels checked! 

Thanks for your reply @Libo/ Appreciate the back and forth. 

You are correct, I am almost at a year cruising with this protocol but I’ve had no tests done. Do you have any recommendations on what blood work I should be getting to keep an eye on things? What would I be looking for in the blood panel? If you have more information that would be super. 

Curious what might be better considering your comment on my Winstrol/Madol use as being high—I actually thought this is moderate but I’m fairly new, been using 3 years at this point with different practice/product/etc. Should I be using a longer acting ester to swap out the oral combination of the two (Win/Madol), I like the dryness of Winstrol and the strength and “boost” I get from Madol in combination with the Test Prop. I’m curious what your thoughts are on this, I’d love to use shorter term cycles and maintain the 5/3 cycle I’ve been doing since my body clearly has had no issues whatsoever (though I have no medical proof of that). 

This is a good basic “health” panel, add in your test, free test, e2, progesterone, etc for a hormone panel;

Blood Chemistry
• Total Cholesterol
• Triglycerides
• High Density Lipoprotein (HDL)
• Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL)
• High Sensitivity; C-Reactive Protein (hs;CRP)
• Fasted Blood Sugar

Kidney Function
• Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
• Creatinine
• Creatine Phosphate Kinase (CPK)
• Cystatin-C
• Uric Acid
• eGFR

Complete Blood Count
• Hematocrit
• Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count
• White Blood Cell (WBC) Count

Liver Function
• Alanine transaminase (ALT)
• Aspartate transaminase (AST)
• Alkaline phosphatase (ALP)

Thyroid Function 
• T4 total
• T4 free
• T3 Total
• T3 Free
• T3 reverse
• TSH
• FSH

• Thanks 1

Thank you for ya ur reply @Ryujiin!! 

Best place to get bloods is at local Lifelabs and just walk in? I’d like to be discrete if possible as I’ve never done this and would like to keep things on the DL. Don’t need my doc asking me a million questions next time I need a tetanus shot lol. 

First off brother if you have been doing this for 3 years as you said, you must ABSOLUTELY get a full blood work panel @Ryujiin@Ryujiin posted a good one that covers most of the important bases.  Do not base it off how you feel, because often by the time you feel ill the damage is done. Winstrol is known to crush HDL even at low doses. And both orals winny and madol are taxing on the liver.  If you are chasing that dry hard look year round I'd switch out orals for something a little easier on the body. Like mast prop or primobolan 

For your bloodwork you will have to go through a physician if you are located in Canada which I assume you are since you said you're using bodytech. I don't believe there are any private clinics that do blood work here out of pocket. You will need a doctors requisition first before going to life labs. 

• Thanks 1