Trestolone Acetate Cycle

Maxg2k11

Hey guys I hope yall are having a great week.

I've been taking for a while about doing a 8-12 week cycle of ment EOD I wanted to have real life experiences from some of you guys.

Did you use  a test base with it?
Did you experience any psychological side effects? 
Did you have to use an AI with it since it aromatize a lot.

What where the gains?

I was thinking of starting with 10mg EOD with maybe a TRT base.
My goal is to cut with it without loosing too much size.

Any imput will be appreciated thanks!

• Like 1

I assume you’re thinking of trestolone ace? While I love base I’ve never run it with ment. I’ve used trest e twice. Once at 50mg and again at 100mg per week.

While I definitely wouldn’t use ment on a cut that doesn’t mean you can’t. If it’s all you had you could cut on dbol.

Short answer: yes, I experienced mental sides, especially at 100mg. I got down in the dumps over little things and that got worse as the estrogen climbed. I started with aromasin but when I hit 25mg a day I switched to letro. Aside from contest prep that’s the only time I’ve used letro. 

goid idea keeping the test low.

it’s a great drug IMO for size and strength. Not something I’d use often but I did enjoy the cycle. Lol, just don’t be watching the note book or titanic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MedicusResearch said:

I have to agree with everything that @MrGainssaid, That wouldn’t be my first choice on a cut , It is and excellent drug but there are much better than combos that could be used, Can you elaborate on what brought you to that drug to cut.

I wasn't sure about the cut part, I'm still on the planning phase of that cycle. 
I was simply wondering if someone had experience with cutting down fat while on ment. 
My idea was to simply preserve muscle mass, but now I feel that using it for cutting would be a waste and I should rather use it to build size and cut later on with something else.

1 hour ago, MrGains said:

I assume you’re thinking of trestolone ace? While I love base I’ve never run it with ment. I’ve used trest e twice. Once at 50mg and again at 100mg per week.

While I definitely wouldn’t use ment on a cut that doesn’t mean you can’t. If it’s all you had you could cut on dbol.

Short answer: yes, I experienced mental sides, especially at 100mg. I got down in the dumps over little things and that got worse as the estrogen climbed. I started with aromasin but when I hit 25mg a day I switched to letro. Aside from contest prep that’s the only time I’ve used letro. 

it’s a great drug IMO for size and strength. Not something I’d use often but I did enjoy the cycle. Lol, just don’t be watching the note book or titanic. 

Yeah I meant trest Ace, you used it on its own without test?

HAHA will avoid to watch the note book or titanic on that thing, I know it aromatise a lot.

I'm planning on using a lower dose 100mg seems like a lot 😅
I was going for 20mg EOD and work may way up from there, if needed of course.

I'm more of a lowest effective dose possible kind of guy. 

This is why I'm mostly looking for feedback from people who messed with it.
Seems like a potent drug.

Thanks for your input guys!

• Like 1

When I ran it I paired it with test, both times at 500mg. If I ran it again it would be lower for sure. 

And ya, she’s def a potent drug. Only experienced users should play with her. If you do, make sure you have roloxifene and letro on hand. Or equivalents.

Hope you have a good cut bro! 💯 If you have time, log it here. I’m sure you’d get a lot of great advice.

• Like 1

I have run ment a few times now , usually 150-200mgs a week. Used it for a couple bulking cycles that I ran test with, test was around 250-400 mgs a week. I found it a difficult compound to really get dialled in, the estrogen conversion is insane which I knew going into was going to be an issue but still managed to have problems with it. 
Like Mr.gains mentioned you definitely want to have the support compounds on hand and ready because it can sneak up on you quickly. 
It definitely helped me get the size I wanted but I feel there are a lot better compounds for me that are more “user friendly” and get the same results. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MedicusResearch said:

If I may ask can you give us some background on your lifting , Goals , Current shape as well as what experience you have with PEDS. I ask because there are a lot of knowledgeable Vets here with experience and those questions will allow them to better help you reach your goals.

You are right I should elaborate on my current situation so guys here can help me better.

In terms of experience in the gym I've been training for 11 years now I would consider myself advanced.
It will be my 12th year in a few months.

4 of those years I have been using PED so since 2017.
My goal would be to compete in my first show I was supposed to a while back but a wrist injury slowed me down.
I'm now fully recovered and I lift 3-4 days a week for the moment will up this number next month because I will have less hours at work.

I am not 5'8 probably 20-22% bodyfat maybe more (haven't mesured yet this year but will do very soon, I will post the results as soon as I do)
Pandemic got me a bit there I won't lie.
I weight around 187 pounds as we speak.

Since we lost about 8 months of gym in my province from the begining I definitly lost a lot of muscle mass. 

My goal on short term would be to regain some muscle mass and then shred down because I feel its pointless to shred if I don't have a decent muscle mass to show for.

In terms of cycle experience I have ran mostly 8-12 week cycles and cruised between them with a trt dose of around 125 that seemed like the sweet spot for me in terms of energy libido vs sides. 

I've used in the past Test-e, deca, Npp, dbol, tbol (which was amazing), superdroll (Which gave me crazy cramps and lethargy lol)

I have done about 4-5 cycle if my memory is correct. 

Thats pretty much it unless I'm forgetting something.

Hope this helps guys.
I hope this answers your guestion Medicus Research. 

Edited by Maxg2k11
  • Like 1

Never really been a fan of ment, too many side effects. Acne bloat water retention even with E control. I'm more a fan of drying compounds especially if you're planning to cut. 

I only used 50mg a week and by week 3 I said fuck it. Really depends on your goals I guess and what side effects you're willing to put up with. For me it just wasn't worth it, cleaner compounds with less sides out there for weight gain

• Like 1

You need to pin trest ace daily at minimum. The half life is so short with EoD you're not going to have stable levels of the drug in your system. It's recommended to pin trest ace twice a day for steady levels. You don't need to run Test with it. Trest Ace / MENT is the only known injectable that acts as a Test replacement. 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2021 at 5:18 PM, instagrande said:

You need to pin trest ace daily at minimum. The half life is so short with EoD you're not going to have stable levels of the drug in your system. It's recommended to pin trest ace twice a day for steady levels. You don't need to run Test with it. Trest Ace / MENT is the only known injectable that acts as a Test replacement. 

Yeah I was aware of the 8-12 hours half-life, It sucks that there isn't an entate version out there but eh.
I did test-prop in the past but never messed with an acetate yet. 
I guess you pinned AM, PM. Could you elaborate on dosage you did Am/Pm?

Did you have troubles sleeping after pinning during the PM?

That would be helpfull thanks!

On 7/28/2021 at 6:53 PM, Maxg2k11 said:

Yeah I was aware of the 8-12 hours half-life, It sucks that there isn't an entate version out there but eh.
I did test-prop in the past but never messed with an acetate yet. 
I guess you pinned AM, PM. Could you elaborate on dosage you did Am/Pm?

Did you have troubles sleeping after pinning during the PM?

That would be helpfull thanks!

Sorry dude, I haven't started pinning MENT yet. I'll be doing that as soon as I go through this last vial of test/deca. I'll be pinning once a day before bed. I can't be arsed to pin twice daily lol. If that messes with my sleep in any way I'll switch to the mornings. I'm going to start at 10mg/day alongside EQ and test. 

• Like 1

On 8/2/2021 at 11:51 AM, instagrande said:

Sorry dude, I haven't started pinning MENT yet. I'll be doing that as soon as I go through this last vial of test/deca. I'll be pinning once a day before bed. I can't be arsed to pin twice daily lol. If that messes with my sleep in any way I'll switch to the mornings. I'm going to start at 10mg/day alongside EQ and test. 

Thats great dude keep me updated on your experiment. 
Personnaly I'm prone to insomnia so I avoid pinning at night, I'd rather do it in the morning.

• 1 month later...

Been a few days of MENT at 12.5mg/day with 200mg Test. E2 sides are already showing up: oily skin, little bit of itchy nips, increased aggression. Gonna pop some Aromasin but if this is what it's gonna be like at just 12.5mg I might drop it. I was hoping to move up to 25mg/day.

Edited by instagrande
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Asin helped to get rid of the sides that I mentioned earlier. Using 20mg/week split into four. I did up MENT to 25mg/day for two days and I felt awful. Terrible sleep quality, feeling hot and sweaty all the time. So I went back to 12.5/day and it's okay. Lots of endurance so I can push tons of volume at the gym but I didn't feel any mind-blowing strength gains. It's likely it's not the drug for me. 

• 10 months later...

For 1 month i was on deca 500 and test e 500 and now 2nd month I have started boldenon 250+ test e 250+ anavar 30mg + masterone 300mg + MENT 25mg daily today was my 2nd day.

I am also taking

caber 0.25 x 2ice a wk.

Letro 2.5 × 2ice a wk.

Armidex 1mg 5 times a week.

3rd month i want to use

trenbolone 200mg week

Test e 250mg week

Stanazolo 10mg daily.

Guys any suggestion for my following month 3 cycle

And what should I use after 1month pct cycle to keep the gains.

• 1 year later...
On 7/23/2021 at 4:03 PM, MrGains said:

Old subject, but there seems to be limited talk about trestolone on here.  What I've found is that running a base of testosterone and boldenone helps with mood and estrogen. Someone suggested a base of testosterone for mood, and I use boldenone for estrogen control. I run them at 125/125 twice a week. I'm running 700mg of trestolone a day. Excellent mood, sex drive. No nipple issues. Boldenone is slow to react, so adjust slightly if your estrogen gets too high or too low. There are no regular ups and downs with boldenone, which is nice. Aromasin is the worst rollercoaster for me, so I don't even bother using it. Its own halflife is like 9 hours, and then estrogen drops, and then climbs over a few days as aromatase enzyme builds back up and then you take it again. Not so with boldenone. I also use boldenone while cruising. Last cruise was 62mg of test and 25mg of bold per pin, twice a week. That would be 25mL of test and 10mL of bold. I use much lower levels of bold with test. I increased it with trest because trest supposedly converts to estrogen a ton. If I run boldenone too high, I can feel it in a day or so, so I believe that I have it dialed in fairly well. Going to run blood tests to be sure.

Also, I've used primo instead of bold on a cruise and with this trest blast, and mood wasn't good. Not sure if because primo is a DHT derivative or if estrogen went too low, but bold works much better for me mood-wise.