HgH reconstitution

MuscleDummy

Hey gents,

Quick few questions for anyone in the know, the reconstitution of gH does it need to be 1:1 ratio? 1 ui to 1 ml?

I keep reading you can run it sub q  which seems fine if it was 1-1.5 ui at a time. But 2+? Any of you have experience running higher numbers sub q? Or will it also have to be IM? 

Reason I ask is I have been looking into it on old threads here and other boards trying to get my shit together, and it seems to be advised to split my daily dose, The idea is to run 4-5 ui total, into 2 daily of 2-2.5 ui Hence the question about reconstitution. Seems like it’d be easier if it was possible to get more gH into less volume. 

Anyway, any advice would be appreciated. I’m not jumping on it right away anyway. Looking at a month and a half at least starting with the next cycle, and still only if the bloods look good, but I’d like to get my ducks in order before I get anywhere near that point. So let’s hear what ya got gents!

Easiest way if you're new would be reconstitute with 1ml which equals 100iu on a basic 1 ml/100unit Insulin syringe. 

This would equal 1iu if hgh per 10iu draw assuming your hgh vials are 10 units each. 

If you want less volume, then use 0.5ml Bac water to reconstitute. And 5iu draw on the slin pin would give you 1iu hgh. 

Hope this helps and isn't to confusing

• Like 2