Prep starts this week

MonsterMike

Well after a few set backs I'm now prepping for my next show. Last show I did I was happy with my condition but truth be told I wasn't happy with my size. I had been just ok'd to train again after my 4th major (with countless minor) concussion after 4 months of not allowed to do anything when I decided to compete (and I mean wasn't allowed to train, work or leave my room for the first month and then training was the last thing ok'd). I lost 50lbs and weighed 210lbs the day I started lifting again and managed to step onstage at 218lbs. Here's a pic from my last show, looking forward to seeing how I do this time.

IMG_20190824_131944_131.jpg

• Like 2

You have the time to do it, but you will have to push hard for the 14 weeks (unless you think you put significant stage weight since last show).  If you want to come in at 220lbs on stage, that's about 3lbs per week.  Doable, but you have to put blinders on and put in the work.  Looking forward to updates. 

Been asked what I "recommend" (can't say what/if I take due to career wise) but right now TND (test deca blend) Mast E and dbol, all from BT, I've "heard" they're the best price wise and quality. I've "been told" that's a great combo for someone like myself especially 13 weeks out from a show before switching to other compounds closer to the show. That cycle "apparently" allows someone like me, not saying me, to gain strength/size still while calorie restricting and losing fat until 8 weeks out where I guess said person would souly focus on getting shredded and maintaining the mass he had. Hope this helps people out 😉

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...