Winny dosage for women

Dack1975

I'm not sure running Winstrol as a women is the best thing to do if you are just after losing weight.  I would look more into running some standard fat burners, such as a bit of Clenbuteral.  Maybe a tiny bit of AI.   Winstrol doesn't actually burn fat (no anabolic really does), more so just helps to retain muscle while in a caloric deficit. 

29 minutes ago, airman said:

I'm not sure running Winstrol as a women is the best thing to do if you are just after losing weight.  I would look more into running some standard fat burners, such as a bit of Clenbuteral.  Maybe a tiny bit of AI.   Winstrol doesn't actually burn fat (no anabolic really does), more so just helps to retain muscle while in a caloric deficit. 

Thanks for the reply airman,your right i told her that already but now that she's reading it on your post she's gonna give Syn torch a try 😉,

Btw great shape bro.

16311103645544352718692700087951.jpg

• Like 1

I never understood why (before I finish my sentence, Dack1975 this is not a knock on you or your wife) ppl keep thinking winny is a fat burner. Yes it is ideal for ppl who are trying to lose weight due to it won't add excess water to you and makes you look harder, but the compound itself does not burn fat.

• Like 1

Winstrol definitely doesn't burn fat. However, it's not a bad drug for women. My wife used it between 5-10mg starting like 6-8 weeks out from shows back when she was competing - this was more than 5 years ago but at that time she had a physique to be probably top 6 at Nationals in figure.

Although I wouldn't start with winstrol. Anavar is a much better first drug option 5-10mg building up to 20-25 before needing to use win.

If you want to burn fat than save the money and potential andro effects and buy ephedrine and yohimbine, that stack is drastically more effective than anything you can buy on the black market except for DNP.

• Like 2