How to handle pct ??

Hello guys !!! Its been like 2months that im off everything and i was running test pretty low like 1.5 to 1cc weekly Cuz i didnt felt like doing more , just wondering about one thing .. is there some1 that like went off pct too early Cuz didnt feel any changes?? I stopped pct after like 2weeks post cycle Cuz it didnt see Any diff but im pretty sure internally i would need a full pct .. so my question is .. woush u guys hop back on pct ( clomid noval )? After being like 1.5 month off pct ??

A proper post cycle therapy protocol lasts between two and four weeks. It will depend heavily on how much the user has had its natural hormonal production suppressed.That’s going to be different for everyone. That’s why it’s recommended to always plan out for four weeks, just to be on the safe side.

It’s also important to mention that you should always have your post cycle therapy goods ready before starting a cycle.

You never know if there will be any holds up when ordering, which could cause you to be late and mess up the plan.

• Like 2

I’d get my bloods checked. Hopefully you have a natty blood test to see your baseline. An aromatase inhibitor has merit during pct, high estrogen will cause negative feedback and keep you shut down. Bloodwork my friend. It’s free in Canada. If your lucky (tho that’s matter of opinion) you may qualify for trt, assuming that’s something you’d like.