Website order on hold

donnie

On 11/6/2021 at 3:00 PM, Homeliteguy123 said:

It may never change status. It is just going to show up at your delivery address. Once funds are accepted, your g2g.

On 11/7/2021 at 9:46 PM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

You are absolutely fine Sir , You are in excellent hands. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

On 11/7/2021 at 9:46 PM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

You are absolutely fine Sir , You are in excellent hands. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

Tomorrow is 14 days since the EMT was accepted by Bodytech with no update to the order.   Is two weeks plus normal order turnaround?

I`ll try to contact a rep to see what is going on.  

Please provide me with screenshot of your order as well as show me EMT has been accepted with dates and I’ll look into the matter for you. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

On 11/14/2021 at 9:16 AM, CapeBretonDadBod said:

Please provide me with screenshot of your order as well as show me EMT has been accepted with dates and I’ll look into the matter for you. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.

Hi Dadbod Were you able to get any info?  I`ve tried emailing and pm`ing BodyTech.  Do you know if BT check this forum much? I would have hoped a rep to read this.  

Edited by donnie

The rep got in touch with the tracking.

Turns out  money accpeted on the 1st. Order shipped on the 4th.   So only a few days to ship.

Unfortunatley Canada Post has returned package to sender.   Tracking shows an entry like "Item re-routed due to processing error".  Its says they attempted delivery,  they might have done.  No Canada Post notice left.

With package now being returned to sender this shows the importance of getting tracking.  If I had had tracking I could have seen what was going on and gone to the post office.   

Unfortunaltely I got tracking the day before it got returned to sender.

Will keep this updated or assuming I get the order eventually I`ll do a review on the HGH.

Edited by donnie

As I’ve previously stated it’s always some sort of error beyond their control. BodyTech has an outstanding track record so if there is ever an issue there is good reason for it. So please contact support staff as well as BT before doing a public posting allow us the chance to sort it out. By going public immediately it makes it in such a way that sponsor won’t want to deal with you. Common sense and patience will get you a long way. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team .

35 minutes ago, CapeBretonDadBod said:

As I’ve previously stated it’s always some sort of error beyond their control. BodyTech has an outstanding track record so if there is ever an issue there is good reason for it. So please contact support staff as well as BT before doing a public posting allow us the chance to sort it out. By going public immediately it makes it in such a way that sponsor won’t want to deal with you. Common sense and patience will get you a long way. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team .

Thanks

Edited by donnie