PrImobolan cycles?

dirtyluke1

Primo is something you run as long as you can.  I wouldn’t go under 20 weeks.  If it’s good primo 500 is enough, I’ve used up to 800

Are you doing a recomp or a cut?  

If you plan on bulking don’t take primo.

where primo shines is it’s ability to hold muscle or even make small gains while in a deficit.  You want to bulk take dbol, lol.

• Thanks 1

I usually run it 24 weeks , and a gram per week. Great stuff, a lot of people don’t like it because of how much volume your injecting to see results, but I don’t mind at all. Like sorb said some labs you can get away with running less , with the same results , I’m pretty picky on the labs I use for primo

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Dutch said:

I usually run it 24 weeks , and a gram per week. Great stuff, a lot of people don’t like it because of how much volume your injecting to see results, but I don’t mind at all. Like sorb said some labs you can get away with running less , with the same results , I’m pretty picky on the labs I use for primo

I don't mind pinning daily.  I actually miss it when I'm not.  A bit messed up isn't it?

I think like anything, it works for some and not for others.  Like Eq is a complete waste on me.

17 hours ago, Sorbate said:

Primo is something you run as long as you can.  I wouldn’t go under 20 weeks.  If it’s good primo 500 is enough, I’ve used up to 800

Are you doing a recomp or a cut?  

If you plan on bulking don’t take primo.

where primo shines is it’s ability to hold muscle or even make small gains while in a deficit.  You want to bulk take dbol, lol.

For recomp yes!!! I ran it before at 750/week for 20 weeks and luved it but it’s been a while since ....now days I am into lower doses just feel better for some reason must be the old age lol

U think 600/week for 16 weeks will b a good run?? not sure which lab I will run yet too many options lol 

13 minutes ago, dirtyluke1 said:

For recomp yes!!! I ran it before at 750/week for 20 weeks and luved it but it’s been a while since ....now days I am into lower doses just feel better for some reason must be the old age lol

U think 600/week for 16 weeks will b a good run?? not sure which lab I will run yet too many options lol 

Yes 16 minimum. 

Very true many options. Have fun and make a log 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, mbmuscle said:

AA used to have great primo 150. Part of my best recomp ever at 800-1000mg/week.

Ar 16 weeks you'll just start getting addicted to the changes and want to keep it going ?

call me a puss but ive tried multiple primo and anything over a hundred mg hurt. even amps

23 minutes ago, dirtyluke1 said:

I as runing the AA 150mg as well it was painless ...

also the helix Pharma 200mg was also not bad 

I still currently have some AA set aside from before the lab started to slide downhill, lol, I also have some inno primo 150... good stuff but it has a kick to it. I got some syn and prosum primo as well , gonna be a mixed bag but should be a good ride. 16 weeks would be the minimum I’d run

4 hours ago, dirtyluke1 said:

I have ran a few.  Almere 150 was decent, cheapest bang for your buck, considering he was always looking for a monthly special and I would suggest primo and the guy would do it for me then I would run around all the boards talking about it as a thank you, lol.  The Almere primo had no pip, none of his products did, even his test suspension was tolerable.  Too bad the guy lost his nut, lol.

Prosum kicks ass.  Best primo I have tried top date.  Very little pip as well.  Flows like water because of the MCT oil.  When I run it I run 250 test with 500 primo and pin daily which works out to .83 cc a day in a slin pin.  Pin anywhere.  I rotate rear delts, ventroglutes, thighs, pecs, side delts.

Now I know they say it doesn't mix, but I load .5 cc of 250 test and 2.5 cc of primo 100 into a syringe and drop it into an empty vial.  I do this a few times until the vial is fairly full.  then I shake the shit out of it and backload my slin pins for the week.  Everytime before I go to use the mix, I shake it in case it has separated.  I have never noticed it separating even when I use gear of different oils.

You want to make this cycle better.  Then buy some BT test base and on your body part lagging days hit a cc of test base about an hour pre workout.  Also proviron geos great with this primo cycle.  I wish it didn't give me heartburn, but if you take 50 mg-100mg a day you will enjoy it better.  I don't take mast with primo, way too much dht derivitives and I feel like shit.

There you go , all my primo secrets.

But right now fuck cutting on primo, I'm running an injectable dbol and loving it.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I've run a lot of primo and love it.

My ideal combo is 250-300mg/w test, 200-300mg/w mast, 600-800mg/w primo. from there I add in some orals pre-workout from time to time for a little extra kick.

No sides, nice slow steady muscle growth and strength increase, nice slow steady fatloss.

There was a lab i used to buy from that made a TMP blend injectable with 150mg test e/100mg mast e/200mg primo e which was beautiful. cuts down on the injection volume a lot having all that in one cc.

I agree with using it in long cycles, the results are slow but the gains are also more easily maintained after because it isn't all water weight. short cycles you need something with more kick. I have always liked long cycles though (usually staying on for 3-6 months at a time). I am done having kids now so I will likely just stay on a blast and cruise from here.

• 1 month later...

Makes absolutely ZERO sense to me why people say to run primo at minimum 16 weeks when its an enanthate ester just like any other.

U'll notice it fully kicked in by week 5 no matter what.  Thats if u don't front load.

Even if U only do primo for 6 or 8 weeks...u still get 6 or 8 weeks of results from it.  The gains won't magically turn on or change at week 16.

Altho with primo being such an expensive compound.  If I was for instance selling primo...id for sure say 16 weeks minimum at 1g/week lol. Cha ching!

I've seen clients get great results with low test (150-250mg/wk) and primo was low as 350mg/week. For men.

For women they can get amazing results with like 70-120mg/wk From what ive seen.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
On 2/21/2019 at 10:33 AM, Synyster said:

...I've seen clients get great results with low test (150-250mg/wk) and primo was low as 350mg/week. For men....

I'm in this camp.

150 mg test e / 150 mg primo per week and I'm quite happy. I may go as high as 200/200 for a short (6-8 wk blast).

Mind you, I have 30+ yrs lifting under my belt and my training + diet is tight as a drum.

Guys rely far too heavily on the gear to bring about the results.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2018 at 11:57 AM, OLYMPIC said:

call me a puss but ive tried multiple primo and anything over a hundred mg hurt. even amps

Me too until I started mixing it in with my Test 250, in the same syringe for pinning, and then no more PIP. The trick was finding the right ratio. I'm sure it will vary person to person but for me 75mg Primo with as little as 20mg Test E smoothed it right out.

18 hours ago, LvnLrge said:

I'm in this camp.

150 mg test e / 150 mg primo per week and I'm quite happy. I may go as high as 200/200 for a short (6-8 wk blast).

Mind you, I have 30+ yrs lifting under my belt and my training + diet is tight as a drum.

Guys rely far too heavily on the gear to bring about the results.

I think Primo is what, roughly 88/50 on the anabolic/androgenic scale? So that would put you at the eq of roughly 225mg of Test as an androgen and a little higher as an anabolic so not a big dose at all so given 0 estrogenic and hepatox you could run that dose indefinitely pretty much I would think.

I can personally attest to the immune boosting after 6 weeks now of adding some Primo into my daily. Health issues have caused my immune system to crash somewhat which means every little nick and scratch turns into an infectiuon to some extent, any bug that finds its way to me is unnavoidable etc but I am now healing faster and seeing less redness around cuts etc, and fingers crossed I haven't been even mildly sick with any sort of bug and given my wife works retail she's always dragging something home. The real tell will be getting through the winter not being sick but so far so good.

Hell, if it wasn't for the cost I think everyone would be running nothing but Primo lol.

• Like 1