D ball and Suspension cycle

HRDBDY

Hi Guys 

So I'm going into my 3 week of D ball @ 40mg/day and test suspension @ 100mg or .5ml x2 daily 700 mg weekly . 

I'm feeling nice and full in my bellys , decent enough strength increase , laser focus in the gym and at work . Nothing so far to report about size though or tipping the scale any more .

So I'm looking for something to add in to this mix and mayb drop the suspension soon and switch it up with test prop or Cyp or even sust . But what can add in hear to get over this hump and start seeing size worth taking some picture in the mirror lol 

Any one know anything about this stuff called MENT ? 

Thanks 

HRDBODY 

• 2 weeks later...

MENT, short for methylnortestosterone (acetate), is a synthetic anabolic steroid derived from nandrolone. This agent is also called trestolone acetate, although not as commonly. The trivial name methylnortestosterone is vague, and can also be applied to other steroids. In this case the "methyl" in the name, which is commonly 
associated with (-17 alpha alkylated androgens like methyltestosterone, methandrostenolone, or oxymetholone, is referring to a modification at (-7. This gives MENT a considerably different appearance than 17*methylnoretestosterone (Orgasteron). Of most obvious significance is its method of use. Although perhaps possessing a moderate level of oral bioavailability, this nandrolone derivative was not designed for oral administration. It is much more effective when administered to the body directly, by injection, implant, or transdermal gel. In character, MENT is a strongly anabolic steroid, which is accompanied by moderate androgenic and estrogenic properties. MENT is a modified form of nandrolone. It differs by the addition of a methyl group at carbon 7-alpha to increase steroid potency and relative androgenicity. MENT generally refers to methylnortestosterone acetate, 
modified with the addition of carboxylic acid ester (acetic acid) at the l7-beta hydroxyl group to help extend the activity of the steroid during injection or implantati Although classified as an anabolic steroid,androgenic side effects are still possible with this substance. This may include bouts of oily skin, acne, and body/facial hair growth. Anabolic/androgenic steroids may also aggravate male pattern hair loss. Individuals sensitive to the 
androgenic effects of this steroid may find a milder anabolic such as Deca-Durabolin® to be more comfortable. Women are additionally warned of the potential virilizing effects of anabolic/androgenic steroids. These may include a deepening of the voice, menstrual irregularities, changes in skin texture, facial hair growth, and clitoral enlargement. Note that one well-understood function of 7-methylation is to block steroid 5-alpha reduction. As such, this derivative of nandrolone cannot be converted to a 
"dihydro" metabolite.606 With nandrolone and most of its analogs, this reduction means a less androgenic steroid. Dihydronandrolone is weaker than nandrolone, so relative binding is reduced in target tissues with high reductase concentrations. Not being able to convert to a weaker 
steroid here, MENT is going to display more relative androgenicity than nandrolone. Reductase inhibitors, likewise, will not affect the relative androgenicity of MENT. Greater androgenicity was deemed a desirable trait during development, as it allows MENT to more effectively support male sex characteristics and libido compared to the weakly androgenic nandrolone. MENT has not yet been developed into a commercial drug product. Prescribing guidelines are unavailable. MENT is a relatively potent steroid, so an effective dose for bodybuilders is going to be small. As a drug 10 times more anabolic than testosterone by some studies, and 20 times more effective at suppressing spermatogenesis than testosterone enanthate in others, we should commonly see daily doses under 10 mg (maybe 3-6mg most commonly). If prepared as an oil-based injectable (with acetate ester), this would mean shots of roughly 10-20 mg every two to three days. Compare this to trenbolone, which is usually given in doses of 75-100 mg per shot under the same schedule (and this is a particularly potent steroid). Some might find good effect at 10 mg daily or above, although high doses will likely amplify potential side effects, and are not recommended. MENT should stack well with a variety of different steroids, possibly for both cutting and bulking phases of training depending on individual sensitivity to its estrogenic and progestational properties. For simplicity, this might mean using it with drugs like testosterone cypionate or enanthate (200-400 mg per week), Dianabol (20-35 mg per day), or Anadrol (50-100 mg per day) when looking for sheer size, milder anabolics like nandrolone decanoate or boldenone undecylenate (200-400 mg per week) for lean mass, or non-aromatizable drugs like Primobolan (200*400 mg per week), Winstrol (20-35 mg per day), or Anavar (15-20 mg per day) while cutting. Remember that c-17 alpha alkylated substances impart some hepatotoxictiy, and may greatly amplify the negative effects of steroid therapy on serum lipids. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 11:45 PM, HRDBDY said:

Hi Guys 

So I'm going into my 3 week of D ball @ 40mg/day and test suspension @ 100mg or .5ml x2 daily 700 mg weekly . 

I'm feeling nice and full in my bellys , decent enough strength increase , laser focus in the gym and at work . Nothing so far to report about size though or tipping the scale any more .

So I'm looking for something to add in to this mix and mayb drop the suspension soon and switch it up with test prop or Cyp or even sust . But what can add in hear to get over this hump and start seeing size worth taking some picture in the mirror lol 

Any one know anything about this stuff called MENT ? 

Thanks 

HRDBODY 

How were/are you still enjoying the suspension?

I found both labs of suspension I ran were fine . Univet 100mg 20ml / Pharmatech 100mg  20ml . 

I also ran the first bottle with 40 mg of Syn dball everyday . 

I never experienced much pain from the suspension other than during injection sometimes . 

I've now moved on to my next stage of my 3 month cycle , but had to post poned it due to gyms being closed again in Ontario . So right now I'm only taking some test Prop @ 350mg weekly . I pin .5ml Everyday and train in my garage with the bit of equipment I have .  

But I really did enjoy the Suspension run !