12.5 mg of proviron daily

Orose11

Hey there! I just finished a bulk and am sitting at 180 lbs, hoping to cut down to 160, my boyfriend has told me about proviron because he’s using it as well. He did some research and I did some as well and he said that I could take a half a pill everyday. (12.5 mg daily) Ive never done anything like this before and because I am not stacking it with anything else, do you think I’ll see any results? I’ll definitely have a clean diet, and cardio, but I don’t want to just take the proviron if I won’t see results. I am also a type 1 diabetic, I’ve done some reading about that, and my sugars are very controlled, just to check my sugar a couple hours after taking it. If anyone has any suggestions or opinions, please let me know! 

• Like 1

Women who want to give Proviron a try should not take more than one 25 mg tablet per day. Higher dosages and periods of intake of more than four weeks considerably increase the risk of virilization symptoms. Female athletes who have no difficulties with Proviron obtain good results with 25 mg Proviron/day and 20 mg Nolvadex/day and, in combination with a diet, report an accelerated fat breakdown and continuously harder muscles. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team 

I personally believe you will be underwhelmed by your results, I would use a bit of Anavar with it you can push your Anavar to 6-8 weeks but proviron I wouldn’t push past 4 being a female and depending on your goals. CBDB 

I’m with cbdb on this one. Not only will you be underwhelmed you may find some unwanted sides. Anavar or ostarine for anabolism with  clen or bodytechs incinerate for fat burning would be one sweet female stack. My girl loves incinerate and hgh for cutting/fat loss. And of course a caloric deficit and cardio will be the most important piece of the puzzle. Hope your cut goes great. That goes for all my summer bod chasing bros and sis’.