Blood work results

iRep

Hey northernlifters, just got my bloodwork back from yesterday, currently on 200mg test cyp a week, 500iu hcg eod and 100mg clomid eod since Feb 21 previous to was a 12 week cycle of test e 500mg a week amd deca 400mg a week. Me and  the wife decided its time to try and have kids, age 27, I have a sperm analysis booked already, I really didn't want to come completely off but I'm thinking it might be for the best, looking for some feedback in the mean time  while I wait to hear back from the doc.

Screenshot_20220329-073644_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220329-073654_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220329-073703_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220329-073713_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220329-073757_Samsung Internet.jpg

If you want children I’d come off and do a proper PCT add in Hcg as well as HMG one of our sponsors has it. You should be able to conceive. Best of luck.CBDB 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Just a little update for you guys came off of everything about 10 months or so ago, ran a proper pct with hcg, clomid and hmg, took all the info out there and just did my own thing, and the wife is now 11 weeks pregnant, I'll post updated bloodwork to show that it is possibleReport-11.pdf