Ordering from the site or a rep?

td83

Hey everyone,

Have lurked on this board for a few years. I have been using a domestic lab for quite some time, have stuck with the same one. However, looking to try bodytech. Prices are as everyone knows, great. Reading thoroughly through these boards, I feel confident giving them a try. 

Now I’m aware of the site, however, I know a lot of guys on here use a rep as well. I currently use a rep, but is the body tech site equally as safe as going through a rep? It seems quite straight forward on the site, but I want to travel the route which will give me the most success securing my order. 

Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just placed an order on the website Sunday night, got everything in the mail this afternoon. I personally found it easier to just add whatever I wanted in the cart vs typing out via email. The site did glitch at first though as it kept saying I didn't have access or that I was banned, something along those lines. Tried back in 30 minutes and didn't have any issues. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You are all in good hands with Bodytech, They have been a long standing sponsor with excellent products. I have no problem backing their products and the customer service is some of the best in the business. They are great folks and good friends they put people first. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team