Best strength stack

I have a fight coming up I need to make weight and then rehydrate. I’m also nursing a popped rib. 

anyways best strength stack for cut week / after the cut 

Here’s what I have on hand

halo, madol, nectar of the gods, oral a-bombs, oral dbol. 

what’s the max dose I can run day of without blowing my liver out? Or week leading in 

I’m cutting 10 lbs the day of and then trying to rehydrate after with sodium, potassium, creatine, bcaa shakes. Along with carbs all the carbs I could ever dream of. 

thanks guys

Man, the max dose depends on a ton of things. How did you respond to all the stuff you have on hand before? What was your max with Dbol or A-bombs? Can you get more stuff like Sdrol if you're really desperate about it? How much time is left to prepare? 

Btw is the other guy likely to get on gear too? Or you're just going to absolutely smash the shit out of his natty preparations?

Everyyyyyyy one is on gear in the martial arts world. It’s like power lifting or bodybuilding but there’s a drug(iq) test sometimes.

comp is in 2 days been running 20 halo and 20 madol the last few days 

took 50 mg of halo once and was fine, felt amazing actually 

ran a cycle of abombs at 100mg was also fine had crazy endurance and power on my double legs. 
ran 50 mg Abomb with 20mg dbol once before 

I tested the nectar of the gods stuff (injectable anadrol dbol superdrol mix) and it felt better than halo but had mad pip 

what do you think I could get away with before I blow out my liver? It’s just one day then a long break