Anavar advice

To be clear, I'm not asking for a source/rep hookup. I know that's against forum rules.

However, very curious if every UGL website is a complete scam. Lots of people recommend Nordic or Syn, but I'm unsure if they're bots or reps themselves.

I had great results on anavar, a buddy used to hook me up. He's since moved out of province & hard to get ahold of.

My girl also wants to try it at a very low dose, but I'm against it.

So twofold question: is buying online always a complete scam? & even if I had a solid source, is anavar ever something you'd let your girl take?

I can't answer for every UGL lab
In our modern era, fakes get caught pretty fast and are tested easily and can be shared all over the webz.  I'm more concerned over people over paying for cheap gear to line the pockets of greedy individuals.  

As far as i'm concerned, the Canadian online sites 'appear' to be legit.  I haven't heard anyone complaining of scams.

Anavar is safe to take in low dose for longer periods of time.  The question is, why does your girl want to take it? What training? Experience? Diet? What's the end game?  Why would you say no when you would say yes? 5 mg Anavar is very effective for females with little to no virlizing effects.

Sort of an out and about way to answer your question, but there are very reputable labs here.

Thanks for your response. I took a chance on Nordic, we'll see how that goes.

Long story short, we were both in the best shape of our lives when she got pregnant last year, lifting heavy 3x/week til her 3rd trimester. Since she's been trying to get back in shape & shed baby weight, she's discouraged by how slow her progress is. Also body comp feels different to her - she never held onto fat the way she does now.

Neither of us have any hardcore goals of getting back to where we were in in our 20s, but strength, definition & fat loss is important. I'd like to put back on some mass as well.

We both agreed var with maybe some clen would be ok for her to try now that we're done having kids. I just have reservations about UGLs & not knowing for sure what we're getting - like you said. Also the potential for virilization, but low dose var seems the safest by far in that department.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2024 at 5:28 PM, Kris said:

To be clear, I'm not asking for a source/rep hookup. I know that's against forum rules.

However, very curious if every UGL website is a complete scam. Lots of people recommend Nordic or Syn, but I'm unsure if they're bots or reps themselves.

I had great results on anavar, a buddy used to hook me up. He's since moved out of province & hard to get ahold of.

My girl also wants to try it at a very low dose, but I'm against it.

So twofold question: is buying online always a complete scam? & even if I had a solid source, is anavar ever something you'd let your girl take?

some are scams ,some are not

you can always msg staff to verify

5mg on var is perfect for women have many clients using 5mg var and winny,stack it with albuterol,clenbuteorl is old school. albuterol is new gen my friend

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Unknownman said:

some are scams ,some are not

you can always msg staff to verify

5mg on var is perfect for women have many clients using 5mg var and winny,stack it with albuterol,clenbuteorl is old school. albuterol is new gen my friend

I agree with this, 100% - Staff know what is up with labs.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Unknownman said:

clenbuteorl is old school. albuterol is new gen my friend

Thanks bro. I know clen can cause mad insomnia & its half life is insanely long. Will go for albuterol

42 minutes ago, genovaswitness1 said:

I agree with this, 100% - Staff know what is up with labs.

Is there a way to PM staff? Sorry brand new here lol

18 hours ago, Kris said:

Thanks bro. I know clen can cause mad insomnia & its half life is insanely long. Will go for albuterol

This is not true.
Clenbuterol does not influence REM sleep, or the ability to fall asleep.  It is not an adrenergic stimulant in how ephedrine, caffeine, etc affects the body.  You can take your main dose of clen in the mornings and be fine all day into the next day.  Especially with your goals, clen anymore than 50 mcg should not be consumed, and only start at 20-25 mcg at first for a few weeks then up to 50 mcg.  Going 2 on/off approaches doesn't seem to affect those low dosages and can be safely run for a few weeks without downregulating the receptors.  If you're feeling it, you're taking way too much. 

I like albuterol, I like clenbuterol.  I know there are labs that sell products that combine albertol, yohimbine, others into a great fat loss package.  But ultimately if you're not dieting, doing your cardio, and suffering a bit, then none of this should even be considered.  These drugs are simply an aid once you've plateaued and can't lose anymore when you've REALLY tried.

7 minutes ago, Physlifter said:

if you're not dieting, doing your cardio, and suffering a bit, then none of this should even be considered.  These drugs are simply an aid once you've plateaued and can't lose anymore when you've REALLY tried.

Thanks for the info. Albuterol seemed less likely to interfere with sleep due to its shorter half life? Seems clen has a crazy long one.

Clen/albuterol isn't something I need atm but the wife wants to give it a go. After her first pregnancy she got the weight off easy. This one was different, maybe because she's older & it was multiples. She's barely eating & her weight has plateaued for about 4 months now, also holding onto fat in areas she never did before.

I worry because it's uncharted territory other than my limited experience with var & there's a plethora of conflicting info out there.

Not asking for hookups but is there a way to ask staff for their opinion on trusted labs? Nordic, Syn, Ace & Dracorex seem legit.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2024 at 11:12 AM, Kris said:

Thanks for the info. Albuterol seemed less likely to interfere with sleep due to its shorter half life? Seems clen has a crazy long one.

Clen/albuterol isn't something I need atm but the wife wants to give it a go. After her first pregnancy she got the weight off easy. This one was different, maybe because she's older & it was multiples. She's barely eating & her weight has plateaued for about 4 months now, also holding onto fat in areas she never did before.

I worry because it's uncharted territory other than my limited experience with var & there's a plethora of conflicting info out there.

Not asking for hookups but is there a way to ask staff for their opinion on trusted labs? Nordic, Syn, Ace & Dracorex seem legit.

If she's barely eating then she'd be dropping. This doesn't make sense at all.  Laws of thermodynamics don't change.  She needs to track everything down to the very gram she's eating.  I can all but guarantee she's eating too much and not burning it off.  Children screw things for sure, but calories in/calories out don't change.  it's hard information to digest, but honestly if she wants these changes she absolutely needs to check her macros down to the gram. All those little addins make all the difference, whether it's oils, coffee cream, toppings, etc. 
Var isn't going to do anything for her unless she has this fixed, and it won't spot reduce fat. 

51 minutes ago, He Man said:

Laws of thermodynamics don't change.

You're right, & tracking macros is how she lost the weight last time. I think it's a matter of eating very little in quantity but the quality when she does eat is poor - used to have time for salads with lean protein & now it's often frozen pre-made crap once a day & lots of coffee throughout the day with 18% cream. That will have to change.

Fat loss aside, we both need a boost in strength & var absolutely gave me that in the past. That's how this whole discussion got started between her & I.

Some members suggested asking staff which UGLs they trust, but not sure if that's skirting the rules. I don't want to end up wasting money on bunk.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2024 at 10:02 AM, Kris said:

You're right, & tracking macros is how she lost the weight last time. I think it's a matter of eating very little in quantity but the quality when she does eat is poor - used to have time for salads with lean protein & now it's often frozen pre-made crap once a day & lots of coffee throughout the day with 18% cream. That will have to change.

Fat loss aside, we both need a boost in strength & var absolutely gave me that in the past. That's how this whole discussion got started between her & I.

Some members suggested asking staff which UGLs they trust, but not sure if that's skirting the rules. I don't want to end up wasting money on bunk.

@He Man has it right @Kris and you have the right idea too.  
But to think you 'need' a boost of strength with var is not the right mindset. 
You need to eat first, get enough nutrition in pre workout, get enough sleep and reduce stress to have that go into the gym.  Drugs are not the answer.  Food is, consistency is.  

We as a group need to get out of the mindset of the drugs being the primary focus - we want everyone to have good health so we need to back to the basics of accountability and hard work first and THEN add in the super supplements as needed.  Var alone is a waste for males - hell even just running 200 test, 10 mg of var a day will show some benefits.  But not var alone unless it's for women.  But again, I do not condone use of var at all for women unless they are dialed in with the rest and is not to be used as a fill in for training gaps.

as for UGL's - we have public sponsors available, and if you check the review threads we have labs that will give you information as you need it and then you are free to contact them as required 🙂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Physlifter said:

@He Man has it right @Kris and you have the right idea too.  
But to think you 'need' a boost of strength with var is not the right mindset. 
You need to eat first, get enough nutrition in pre workout, get enough sleep and reduce stress to have that go into the gym.  Drugs are not the answer.  Food is, consistency is.  

We as a group need to get out of the mindset of the drugs being the primary focus - we want everyone to have good health so we need to back to the basics of accountability and hard work first and THEN add in the super supplements as needed.  Var alone is a waste for males - hell even just running 200 test, 10 mg of var a day will show some benefits.  But not var alone unless it's for women.  But again, I do not condone use of var at all for women unless they are dialed in with the rest and is not to be used as a fill in for training gaps.

as for UGL's - we have public sponsors available, and if you check the review threads we have labs that will give you information as you need it and then you are free to contact them as required 🙂

I could not agree more, this is such a refreshing look to it. I think the social media world has set us into a weird state with this all, its all about the gear and the rest has fallen behind