MK 677 (Nutrobal)

MK 677 (commonly known as Nutrobal) is an orally administered growth hormone secretagoguethat is designed to stimulate the pituitary gland to release growth hormone.

It was originally formulated to manage health problems like osteoporosis, obesity and muscle wasting, but MK 677 has been shown to promote an increase in lean body mass as well as a boost in IGF-1 serum concentration during clinical runs.

For this reason, it didn’t take people in the bodybuilding industry very long to start using it as a way to enhance their performance.

How MK 677 (Nutrobal) Works

Like most other SARMs, Nutrobal works by targeting specific androgen receptors and alters the way they function in the body.

As a result, this stimulates them in a way that can mimic the anabolic effects of steroids and prohormones. MK 677 (Nutrobal) is rather similar to peptides like Ipamorelin and GHRP-6, but you won’t experience any of the typical side effects.

This is why SARMS like MK 677 are considered as game changers in the world of fitness and in pharmaceutical science.

Moreover, here are the positive effects of MK 677 (Nutrobal) in terms of improving growth hormone pulse intensity:

• Inhibits the signaling of somatostatin receptors
  • Slows down the activity of somastostatin in the system
  • Improves somatotroph signaling in growth hormone releasing hormones (GHRH)
  • Amplifies and increases the overall production and release of GHRH

Benefits of MK 677 (Nutrobal)

Aside from a dramatic change in your IGF-1 and growth hormone levels while on MK 677, you can experience many benefits from a cycle including:

• a more rapid healing of ligaments, tendons, bones as well as old injuries
  • builds lean muscle mass and size gains
  • increases the oxidation of fat
  • and has even been shown to loosen tight skin after weight loss!

In Terms of Sleep:

Most users who have already tried taking MK 677 shared that they experienced better sleep while on this growth hormone secretagogue. They also had an increase in vivid dreaming in the process, which made going to bed much more satisfying and exciting from their perspective.

In Terms of Skin Improvement:

A number of users relate that they experienced an improvement in their 

skin when they integrated MK 677 in their bodybuilding program.

In Terms of Achieving Gains and Shredding:

MK 677 users relate that they noticed positive changes in their overall physique in just a few days’ time while using this GHS. Apart from having their muscles looking fuller and vascular than before, the gains they are able to achieve are much more distinct as well.

Possible Side Effects

Akin to other products that stimulate the elevated amounts of growth hormones in the body, MK 677 (Nutrobal) can cause a slight increase in appetite, temporary bouts of lethargy and numb hands.

Some claim it could lower GHIH levels, but that’s still to be determined.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey anyone have any first hand info on the turn around in MK in placement of growth?

i hear a lot of guys talk about how they didn’t see any real effects of growth for months down the line. And that’s supposedly with legit growth. But with a lot of these guys, who knows, seems like it’s likely they don’t have pharm level/legit stuff. So that could be total bullshit for all I know.

But cost effective wise MK definitely seems like something to try, but hard to gauge the success if I don’t know how long term I gotta be gauging for. Just trying to do a little homework before I commit. 

Mk is not expensive, might as well try it. Most who try it like it. It may not be exogenous HGH, but increases your endogenous HGH to a level equivalent to 2-3 IU's of exogenous HGH according to some blood work I have seen. Personally I have never used HGH, I cannot justify spending that kind of money on something that may be fake. I have used mk677 two times. I am on it now, I get better pumps and muscles look fuller, for the price I pay I will do it for life. I buy the raws and it is so cheap that way, can't go wrong

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shelbysdad said:

Mk is not expensive, might as well try it. Most who try it like it. It may not be exogenous HGH, but increases your endogenous HGH to a level equivalent to 2-3 IU's of exogenous HGH according to some blood work I have seen. Personally I have never used HGH, I cannot justify spending that kind of money on something that may be fake. I have used mk677 two times. I am on it now, I get better pumps and muscles look fuller, for the price I pay I will do it for life. I buy the raws and it is so cheap that way, can't go wrong

I buy the raws as well. Definitely cheaper option. Been on mk677 almost a year now. Going to take a break at the 1 year mark. Love the stuff!

• Like 3

On 6/23/2019 at 3:32 PM, MuscleDummy said:

Hey anyone have any first hand info on the turn around in MK in placement of growth?

i hear a lot of guys talk about how they didn’t see any real effects of growth for months down the line. And that’s supposedly with legit growth. But with a lot of these guys, who knows, seems like it’s likely they don’t have pharm level/legit stuff. So that could be total bullshit for all I know.

But cost effective wise MK definitely seems like something to try, but hard to gauge the success if I don’t know how long term I gotta be gauging for. Just trying to do a little homework before I commit. 

Mk677 is a long game. Anything hgh is. Be prepared to go 6 months or more to see it's real benefits. Lots of guys posting their long term igf-1 bloods over on Professional Muscle. But like all things internet, salt is required.

But my results on mk all mimic when i was taking 3 iu's generic gh. Right now my fingers are numb.... amongst other things gh related. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Rosconow said:

Mk677 is a long game. Anything hgh is. Be prepared to go 6 months or more to see it's real benefits. Lots of guys posting their long term igf-1 bloods over on Professional Muscle. But like all things internet, salt is required.

But my results on mk all mimic when i was taking 3 iu's generic gh. Right now my fingers are numb.... amongst other things gh related. 

So you would basically run it year round for best results I’m guessing? Or most of your year depending on AAS cycling? 

3 hours ago, MuscleDummy said:

So you would basically run it year round for best results I’m guessing? Or most of your year depending on AAS cycling? 

I would say yes to running for longer durations. And it wouldn,t hurt to run along side any aas cycle. 

If you do the research on hgh, even though people can start feeling it work (via sides) very soon after starting, the real benefits don't show up for quite some time. 

Eg. Cartilage turn over is aprox 5-6 months. Hgh although can expedite the process, it takes time to strengthen bone, tendons, ligaments etc. Building muscle is easy and fast in comparison.

Hgh or mk677, the longer the better imo. Or run both together like i have... magic... with numb hands.  

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Rosconow said:

I would say yes to running for longer durations. And it wouldn,t hurt to run along side any aas cycle. 

If you do the research on hgh, even though people can start feeling it work (via sides) very soon after starting, the real benefits don't show up for quite some time. 

Eg. Cartilage turn over is aprox 5-6 months. Hgh although can expedite the process, it takes time to strengthen bone, tendons, ligaments etc. Building muscle is easy and fast in comparison.

Hgh or mk677, the longer the better imo. Or run both together like i have... magic... with numb hands.  

How’s it on the bloods off cycle? 

2 hours ago, MuscleDummy said:

How’s it on the bloods off cycle? 

The mk i have been using has no effect on the blood panel i run every month. No elevated liver enzymes, lipids good, all good. Nothing methylated in it.

I havn't been able to do igf1 test as not prescribed any hgh to test for. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Rosconow said:

The mk i have been using has no effect on the blood panel i run every month. No elevated liver enzymes, lipids good, all good. Nothing methylated in it.

I havn't been able to do igf1 test as not prescribed any hgh to test for. 

That’s excellent. Thanks for all the experience info man!

3 hours ago, Guardian Dispensaries said:

I agree MK is a great product, great results and no sides. I run MK 8 months of the year and my liver is a good when i get my tests. 

What part of the year do you cycle off for the 4 months in relation to your AAS cycles? (Assuming you are also running AAS). 

5 hours ago, Rosconow said:

If i were you, (because i do it), overlap the mk so you're still on it after you wrap up your aas cycle. You will keep lots of your strength and more mass if you use mk as a bridge.

Would you also wanna be on durning PCT/TRT before bulk so it’s in a more active stages during cycle? Have it stack on your AAS as well?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2019 at 8:25 PM, Rosconow said:

What dosage are you using ? I dont get the numb hands, I use about 30mg. 

37 minutes ago, Shelbysdad said:

What dosage are you using ? I dont get the numb hands, I use about 30mg. 

25mg. Everyone's different. I didn't really have numb hands all day till after six months continuous usage.  

As well, no real standards in the underground. I've had two separate labs mk677, both same mg on the packet, but one was far superior to the other. FYI, neither labs are sponsors here.

Edited by Rosconow
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Rosconow said:

25mg. Everyone's different. I didn't really have numb hands all day till after six months continuous usage.  

As well, no real standards in the underground. I've had two separate labs mk677, both same mg on the packet, but one was far superior to the other. FYI, neither labs are sponsors here.

What do you guys think about timing? Reading all sorts of diff versions. Like split dose am/pm. Full dose after workout. Full dose right before bed. Etc etc. I imagine this is all personal preference, but surely there must be some science with the info we have available to maximize usage.