Stanolone(Pure DHT)

Jr.

I've had Stanolone Pure DHT mentioned too me. I did my research a little and a lot of it seemed misleading and lack of research. Just curious if anyone has experimented with this product and your results I'm only 28 

5 hours ago, Jr. said:

I've had Stanolone Pure DHT mentioned too me. I did my research a little and a lot of it seemed misleading and lack of research. Just curious if anyone has experimented with this product and your results I'm only 28 

I did a couple bottles of it but dosed it to low. I only used 50mg/day, did nothing extra for me and the lab was good. if you use it do 100mg/day along with base hormone. I have heard guys get good results if the dose is 100mg.

I'm a few weeks into a 100mg dose of Stanolone and love it. I started at 60mg and wasnt really sure but as soon as I bumped dose up to 100 (within 48 hours) I noticed a huge libido increase. I'm subject to male pattern baldness so i'm for sure going to save money on hair cuts haha. Guess I can put that towards transplants one day!

Currently my liver and kidney values are in range and healthy just prior to starting so i will have them retested in a month or so as Ive heard this oral DHT can be hepatotoxic on liver and kidneys. For sure hard to find a lot of data on this drug especially the orally available aspect of it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

There isn't much detailed based information on this product. I'm running it on low does with test.and a pro hormone. Liver care is a must n clean vitamins. 

I'm 5,11 a very lean 215. I eat clean, strickly clean meat, greens, clean carbs. Every Wednesday I will make.home made stuffed burgers.

I'm starting off slow on the DHT  see where it takes me. Has some really interesting benefits.

Thanks for the info and support!

• 1 month later...

The bottle I have has only 20mg tabs. It would only last a few days at 100-150mg ed. 

From what I've read it has the same benefits as Masterone or similarly proviron. 

I'm going to drop the mast and run this for the remainder of my cycle. 

They need to up the mg per tab to run dosagwes that are suggested here though. Dropping 7-8 tabs is a bit much. 

• Like 2

• 10 months later...