Shredzs

Who Is your NHL Team?

Gotta go with the Flames, I’ve lived in Canmore/Okotoks for over ten years....so gotta represent

On 9/16/2018 at 2:01 PM, Shredzs said:

What is your Fav NHL Team and why?

What about you....

16 hours ago, Davis1891 said:

Gotta go with the Flames, I’ve lived in Canmore/Okotoks for over ten years....so gotta represent

What about you....

he cant reply as hes banned

27 minutes ago, Talon said:

ONLY one team LEAFS baby

Glutton for punishment like me lol.  They look terrible lately.  I’ve seen peewee teams connect better with passes

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Frank.Castle said:

Glutton for punishment like me lol.  They look terrible lately.  I’ve seen peewee teams connect better with passes

when it comes to the leafs I never have any expectations that way I'm never disappointed

1 minute ago, Talon said:

when it comes to the leafs I never have any expectations that way I'm never disappointed

Set the bar low so they always over achieve? Usually what I do too but I made a mistake this year and figured they’d be able to make a pass or two.  I watch the early 90’s games on leafs tv to relive the good old days 

7 minutes ago, Frank.Castle said:

Set the bar low so they always over achieve? Usually what I do too but I made a mistake this year and figured they’d be able to make a pass or two.  I watch the early 90’s games on leafs tv to relive the good old days 

I miss the gilmour days man mid 90s we had an awesome team

man I just got chills brother.   FUCKING 99 and that high stick leafs would have had the cup too

5 minutes ago, Talon said:

man I just got chills brother.   FUCKING 99 and that high stick leafs would have had the cup too

Fuck yea brother nhl couldn’t let the leafs win ratings would go down!

for sure the big problem for the leaf fans is real our dedication.   The ACC is sold out no matter what so the team makes a ton of money they are one of the richest sports teams in any sport yet SUCK so bad because why spend the money if you don't need too.  we got that dumb with the jays but unlike hockey baseball fans will not tolerate a failing tea,.  hopefully fans rebel and we get a real team

It’s funny even before the cap era when we could spend whatever we wanted we still couldn’t buy a cup.  

Ive been down to the ACC in the private box for games and I’ve heard marlies and bulldogs games with better crowds.  Bunch of suits on their blackberries.  Real fans can’t afford to go

16 hours ago, GameChanger said:

he cant reply as hes banned

Little bit surprised, little bit not

Thanks for letting me know

15 hours ago, ElectricRocker said:

The leafs will be bad with out Mathews, but their defence is horrible no matter what. 

Kind of like the Oilers without McSavior