Highest tren you have run

3ml

1 hour ago, mbmuscle said:

100mg/day tren a

8 weeks. The results were great. Now when people talk about a recomp I can relate. Changes your metabolism like nothing else.

All day pumps. I couldn't hold a chainsaw for a single tree, my forearm pump was so bad & painful it was ridiculous lol

So you were running 700mg a week? Wow that's a lot. I bet you looked awesome. I'd be a raging lunatic! Wow.

I'm currently running 100mg of ace eod. So that equates to 300-400mg per week. Seems to work for me well in the 400mg range. 

• Like 1

420 of ace a week that was my 420 cycle of fast esters  lol 420 TPP 420 TA 420 NPP 420 MP . Really great cycle recomped and grew crazy at the same time. Done with tren now though too old and it makes me way too aggressive. I am aggressive enough on just test but that is normal male aggression I had my whole life even before I became deficient and hit TRT. 

I did though discover something with that last tren run I started halving the dosage and injecting 2 times per day and bada bing bada bang bada boom no sides like sweats heartburn ect . Ran the whole deal two pins a day 30 mg each per pin 12 hours apart. The tren was close to 6 weeks so say 5.5 weeks when I dropped it cause the Mrs was commenting on me being a little too gorilla at times and my BP was borderline closing in on 140 and 90. Yeah tren is a great compound no doubt but its also going to make all of us pay a price down the road either career, health or relationship wise. The positive effects can not be denied nor can the negative long term effects. I Know its not just me but how many of you guys notice a huge increase in female attention while on tren? My wife noticed quite a few times when I was oblivious and drinking my coffee or eating my food ect. Thankfully she is cool with that shit 95% of the time.

Now days I am sticking to the milder stuff that's easier on 5 decade muscles and organs. Things like mast primo EQ  var, proviron, and a new addition Tbol which I really like as well. I do like NPP/Deca but not what it does for cardiac remodeling ect. Makes old joints feel great but if you have to have surgery ( Arnold twice for valve issues) its not really worth the risk anymore after having done my fair share in the past. Any of you folks that know me know I would shrivel up and die without mast lol rut it with my trt when I am just being normal and ramp it up when I am over trt doses.

Yeah more info than you asked for but LOL.

G  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1200/wk. (800 E + 400 Ace). For a month or so. This was on month 3 of a 4 month run last summer. It was total overkill, but I just wanted too see what happens, and nothing really happened worth mentioning.

800/wk is max that I do as it feels just right, with 500 Test. Sometimes a little Mast.

This is what I'm on right now: Mon/Thurs = 1cc TNT450 + 0.5cc Tren Ace , Tues/Fri = 1.5cc Tren Ace. Keeps it nice and simple with only 4 pins a week, glutes and quads.

• Like 2

I've ran as high as 1,400mg Tren Ace before... Back in the good ole' GH15 days - more of an experiment than anything. 

I really like 700mg of Ace a week, thats about as high as I go now, and thats only the last couple weeks during a contest prep, never touch it otherwise. In all honesty, I noticed no difference in doubling the dose (keep in mind it was only for a week and a half - but still). 

• Like 3

I ran 1000 mg E a week (500 sun/wed) no rage or any of that. Obviously the no sleep/night sweats/tren cough sides but no more than lower doses it seemed. But had to stop after a month and a half (ish?) as it was killer on my digestive flora. Guts couldn’t take it. Not sure I was on that dose long enough to say I saw any significant difference by comparison. 

Live and learn I guess. Haha. 

• Like 1

Was running a a tren ace cycle for roughly 16weeks. 750mg a week. At the last week I dusted the 10ml bottle in 3 days doing a 2ml shot followed by  two 4ml shots. Was experimenting and will never do that again.

lethargic and weaker than ever pretty sure my appetite wasn’t good either. Can’t remember much else like if my libido was shot or not lol it could have been a lot of other things I was doing at the time but that stood out because when I stopped i felt better. I don’t see a point in running gear like Boston Floyd. 

My first tren ace cycle was the best I’ve ever done. 750mg a week. I think 750mg of sust 250 a week with some dbol. Gained 40lb by the end of it, huge and separated to the tits. Lean motherfucking gains.

13 hours ago, PowerUp said:

How are u guys not getting tren cough? I've ran Tren-A 100-150 eod and I get them once in a while but Im not sure if Tren-E will do the same.

Oh I get it. A couple weeks ago it was so bad I thought I was gonna die. It was from Ace, and it hit like a freight train just as I pulled out the pin. Ive gotten it from E and TNT before. I seem to get it once or twice a month.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

200/day or 1400/wk.  Couldnt sleep, couldnt eat, terrible acid reflux... I won the show but it was a rough ride, that was a long time ago!  Held that for about 5 weeks.  Never again.  300 feels like a good enough dose to get the effect and not feel like I'm dying. 

3 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

I will get bash to ask this question here but! here we go! lol ( honestly you all have Tren experience)

- What about The lowest dose to get return and lowest side? 

? jet

200mg tren e per week was more than enough to get positive results without any sides for me. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, j00ce said:

200mg tren e per week was more than enough to get positive results without any sides for me. 

Ya I may be a weirdo, but i'll run 200mg Tren E a week just for the psychological benefits. 

I've never gone over 700mg week Tren E. I ran that with trt levels of test for 12 weeks. Felt great.

If I ran that amount with high test I'd be a rabid sexual deviant. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carbone said:

Ya I may be a weirdo, but i'll run 200mg Tren E a week just for the psychological benefits. 

I've never gone over 700mg week Tren E. I ran that with trt levels of test for 12 weeks. Felt great.

If I ran that amount with high test I'd be a rabid sexual deviant. 

Sucks man how one compound can affect people differently. 

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 1:45 PM, Jetpilot said:

I will get bash to ask this question here but! here we go! lol ( honestly you all have Tren experience)

- What about The lowest dose to get return and lowest side? 

? jet

My one Tren run was TRT Test (120mg/week) and 120-160mg/week TrenE and while I I did get good results (getting stronger while leaning out) I also sweat like an absolute villain. I'd have the AC pinned in the car so that I could see my breath, and changing my shirt and underwear three times a day.

I also had the bronchial tightness. It got better after the first couple of weeks but didn't go away until weeks after I stopped the Tren.

• Like 1