Highest tren you have run

3ml

Suddenly I feel like a conservative haha. 
I've run ace at 350mg a week and enth at 600mg a week. I personally prefer the long ester, mostly because I find it feels stable at 3 injections a week and for some reason I never get a cough with enth. At the side effects for me at 600mg were virtually non existent until about week 12 when my sleep suffered.

• Like 1

I am a guy now that will get the most from less.  I was never a guy that ran alot of gear and managed to make incredible gains.  Tren for me I will never go above 300 a week and I run my test lower than Tren.  Not sue if its bro science but I've run Tren both ways and found I was able to sleep and not have the terrible sweats I also never ate carbs after 6 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TrapsAndLats said:

@Talon many reports of tren and test fighting for the same receptors,seems pointless running them both high. I had one friend to a high tren,low test and a proviron cycle and he said that was his best tren cycle ever. When he does tren,thats his cycle

I couldn't agree with you more. I have really become a minimalist in regards to gear and I have books full of cycles that work vs ones that didn't and constantly tweak them Tren is amazing at 4 to 5 weeks and I find thats the best way to run it.   find running it at the tail end of an EQ cycle is amazing as hell

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Talon said:

I couldn't agree with you more. I have really become a minimalist in regards to gear and I have books full of cycles that work vs ones that didn't and constantly tweak them Tren is amazing at 4 to 5 weeks and I find thats the best way to run it.   find running it at the tail end of an EQ cycle is amazing as hell

Looking at my current cycle do you guys think I should reduce Test during Tren? 

Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 6.23.42 PM.png

4 minutes ago, Jetpilot said:

Looking at my current cycle do you guys think I should reduce Test during Tren? 

Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 6.23.42 PM.png

its hard to say as I don't know how your body reacts to Tren everyone is different I get by amazingly on around 200 mgs a week

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Talon said:

its hard to say as I don't know how your body reacts to Tren everyone is different I get by amazingly on around 200 mgs a week

I will surprise you this is my first Tren try out lol I think I go 200 teen a week what about test keep at 500/w or lower?

6 hours ago, Talon said:

you will need to keep to steady due to running it with the eq and everything else.   I usually run my tren with lower test however you have alot of compounds playing with so I would keep it the same

Brother I read in other post you use HCG in all your cycle? I never did my balls don't shrink that much because I am a sexual maniac lol ? 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2018 at 9:08 AM, TrapsAndLats said:

@Talon many reports of tren and test fighting for the same receptors,seems pointless running them both high. I had one friend to a high tren,low test and a proviron cycle and he said that was his best tren cycle ever. When he does tren,thats his cycle

Can you posted is cycle I be very interested I love proviron ? 

• Like 1

I did 700 tren-a (basically 100/day), i felt like a rock hard animal at the gym.... lol... and to make waters more psycho it was the typical 100 test-p and 100 mast-a combo... without a fact my favorite cycle to run and add some tbol for 8 weeks....if i could afford it i would run it all year haha....

Your body literally changes daily... even with a bit crappy nutrition and training but... honestly if you're doing a cycle like this your damn nutrition and training better be on point...!

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 3:45 PM, Jetpilot said:

I will get bash to ask this question here but! here we go! lol ( honestly you all have Tren experience)

- What about The lowest dose to get return and lowest side? 

? jet

200mg a week of enanthate is awesome with test. Tren ace at 50mg EOD is very common in non internet communities.

I'm sure ugls love the guys online way more than the typical gym rat. Never heard of a guy going above 600mg deca, 1g test or 350-400 tren in the gym. Online these are like first cycle doses. And I don't believe it's people lying in the gym, I think it's about delusional people online. I've been swayed to the delusional side before too.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

To add to my earlier post, I'm off the Tren now, and only because I felt I should probably take a break. Jan 02 was my last pin on an 8 month run. Averaged 700 to 800 Tren /wk. Base was TNT450 (500 test / 400 Tren) per wk + Tren Ace at varying amounts to make up the differance and I adjusted on the fly depending on how I felt.

Last pin was because I went away on vacation down south to get some sun, so loaded up and hit the road. I've never looked better, or felt better. Strength was consistantly through the roof, and cardio was no sweat ? I honestly think I should have just kept going when I got back, but a break and some Deca will be a nice change. 

Took a week off working out too just to enjoy time with the fam

and now I'm sore AF after first week back into routine, strength down a bit, and might have pulled a tendon in my forearm.  Back to being a mortal I guess... for now... Summer is coming.

I love Tren!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1