All you need to know about Tren

I am thinking about running for 8 - 10 weeks of  300mg every week of Test Cyp, 200mg every week of Tren E, 400mg of Equipoise every week, 20mg of Tamoxifen daily, and a PCT of Clomid for a month after. I am a novice so I'm looking to see if this an ok cycle for a beginner and if Tren Dick would be of concern on this?

On 12/25/2018 at 9:10 PM, Deuce said:

I am thinking about running for 8 - 10 weeks of  300mg every week of Test Cyp, 200mg every week of Tren E, 400mg of Equipoise every week, 20mg of Tamoxifen daily, and a PCT of Clomid for a month after. I am a novice so I'm looking to see if this an ok cycle for a beginner and if Tren Dick would be of concern on this?

Novice as in this would be your first cycle? If so no, not a good cycle. First should be testosterone only.

• Like 1

On 12/28/2018 at 6:00 PM, Fizzyx said:

Novice as in this would be your first cycle? If so no, not a good cycle. First should be testosterone only.

I would run an oral to kick start though so they get something right out of the gate too but just cause im not very patient.

I remember my first waiting for the test to kick in, drove me nuts but i did learn from that too though

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frostislandking said:

I would run an oral to kick start though so they get something right out of the gate too but just cause im not very patient.

I remember my first waiting for the test to kick in, drove me nuts but i did learn from that too though

Agreed but there are pros and cons. The pros to test only is that you can learn has your body responds (ie sides) to get a baseline for ancillaries like anti-E's. Introducing an oral adds another variable and can make that difficult. Anavar would be a reasonable choice since the sides are low... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fizzyx said:

Agreed but there are pros and cons. The pros to test only is that you can learn has your body responds (ie sides) to get a baseline for ancillaries like anti-E's. Introducing an oral adds another variable and can make that difficult. Anavar would be a reasonable choice since the sides are low... 

You are 100% spot on! I did that my first cycle but it is annoying, since then always running a kick start. It is cool watching the levels build in your system though

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...