Can Med

OLYMPIC

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, GameChanger said:

I dont believe in competition,i believe in friendship with all labs. I gave a few referals to Can med due to location and my referrals are quite happy with the service and communication. Keep it up CM

Now that’s a great sponsor supporting us as members not just interested in extracting every single penny possible!  Thank you @GameChanger

10 hours ago, GameChanger said:

I dont believe in competition,i believe in friendship with all labs. I gave a few referals to Can med due to location and my referrals are quite happy with the service and communication. Keep it up CM

You don't get this often in the ug aas world. Gamechanger, you are changing the game, you're a class act sir. 

3 weeks into 500mg sust, 3iu of Canmed growth. Pricing was great. Rep is local to Fraser valley/Vancouver so no shipping he came and met me after I verified I was legit. On time, had all my products and was super easy to meet. As for the Product. Label is nice, bottles are nice, shoots clean through a 25 gauge (1cc) with no pain (I’ll update when I can actually cycle alittle bigger doses as to how 3cc shoots) gh pucks are nice and mix well. 

3 weeks in Sex drive is up, weight is up.... a lot... recovery is phenomenal. 

I had my pec major torn and repaired 6 weeks ago. I just started back in the gym with light arms (10 pounds max dumbbells) and legs (no squats). Saw the surgeon and he is amazed how far ahead I am with my recovery for that’s a selling point for me. Here’s some pics to show progress. 255-285 (diet went from 3 meals to 7 now) yes there’s bloating and fat gah. but I was 288 before my pec and I was in better shape but I’m happy my weight is up and stoked with the products thus far. Worth checking out

pictures go from right after surgery, 3 weeks post opp (no gym) then next few are a few days ago (legs (no squats) and VERY light arms) I’m still 8 weeks away from being able to do any sort of pushups or upper body exercises 

be kind, it’s impossible to fill out a 6’5 frame hahaha B0672198-4930-495A-BB4C-29409644C149.thumb.jpeg.27ee2f1c7f9efb0bf255c5816eed2a87.jpegE3C9F4D7-C9AC-41BE-878E-17DAA3679A83.thumb.jpeg.634aa8700a4b33478b219def5fa96400.jpeg818F6183-51B5-40C2-8F15-AB1007B3FDB3.thumb.jpeg.4513fa11be636808f81de04dcc40b88f.jpeg2320F9D8-54A3-4811-BD5D-4ABF6F70CBD7.thumb.jpeg.4bb4b9f9cd9394ecb0a60bd00dea1034.jpeg6DBA2EB2-DC2F-457D-9BEE-4F6CB604539D.thumb.jpeg.a4515925022afea98bc94037b85f49fd.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

3 weeks into 500 sust+500 masteron E + 40 tbol/day

Both mast and sust flow thru 30g slin pin.

Sust is mixed with mct oil so iats super thin so it draws and injects super quick.  The sust knots up a bit for a few days after injection but no big deal.  Masteron is painless during injection and seems to get absorbed instantly.

Tbol I just started so can't report anything for sure yet.

I'm using this for a cut where I'll be adding in tren ace at week 7.

I dropped 1 lb a day in the 1st 13 days.  That's also taking aromasin @12.5 four days a week. Which says a lot bc I expect to gain 6-7lbs of water like clockwork while starting test at this dose.  But I've been cutting for 5 months prior to this with success so my diet and cheat days are on point.

Pricing is literally the best ive ever seen.

I have some BIG goals with this cycle.

So big that I'll sound dumb and unrealistic typing them out now.  But if I can make them happen..on a cut. It'll say a ton for this brand of gear...aswell as what can be done when ur gym goals are put 1st and foremost in ur life.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Little update, still running same cycle. Things are coming along nicely. Weighing in nicely and everything is coming back! Finally able to work shoulders and chest (starting at the bar) so my muscle memory should keep responding well. Currently at 7 meals. Might add another in 2 weeks if progress isn’t happening fast enough! 18 weeks post major pec repair!

0D16FBFE-9E56-43EA-88C6-89F14F52EF20.jpeg

264523BE-782E-4300-A22C-8F78743B8DDB.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tremblingrabbit said:

Little update, still running same cycle. Things are coming along nicely. Weighing in nicely and everything is coming back! Finally able to work shoulders and chest (starting at the bar) so my muscle memory should keep responding well. Currently at 7 meals. Might add another in 2 weeks if progress isn’t happening fast enough! 18 weeks post major pec repair!

0D16FBFE-9E56-43EA-88C6-89F14F52EF20.jpeg

264523BE-782E-4300-A22C-8F78743B8DDB.jpeg

Lookin good! And great gym too, my favorite local one around. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

****UPDATE**** Promised I would update so here it is

Just finished bulking cycle and pct, going to take a break for another month but satisfied with gains 🙂 (disclaimer, I dont have the best body genetics but that's why i'm not a bodybuilder, just a hormone and gym enthusiast  😂)

Canmed Cycle

t400 2cc per week

Deca 2cc per week (cant recall what they dose it at off hand)

Dbol 25mg ed for 6 weeks

Aromasin eod

then used PCT hcg clomid nolv.

No strict diet (I said im not a bodybuilder, get off my back) but I did try to insure I got my protein in! #nohomo Eatings never an issue as im a foodie buuut, id say my diet stayed the same aside from consuming extra protein.

Weight was 173 when I started now im at 188 as of this am.

Just finished PCT so before pic is day I took my first shot and last pic was yesterday, both post gym.

Look forward to cutting up for summer in my usual douche bag tradition! Going to get blood work done so I will update then and see where my natty test levels are at prior to starting cutting cycle, but thinking about starting in a month or so.

bulking.png

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

@harry i see that you are new please read the rules , we are not a source board, this is not an acceptable first post, review all the boards rules as they are clearly posted, you will get the benefit of being new this time, next time you could have posting privileges suspended, with that being said and out of the way, Welcome to northern lifters, we have great content please read , learn and contribute. Most of all enjoy !