Can Med

OLYMPIC

• 2 weeks later...

I don't often leave reviews on products but try to give my opinion on topics whether it's training methods, current competitors, longevity, supplementation, or other theories. 

However, I did want to jump in this thread and say while they have been private, they have been around long enough that I've used them for awhile and definitely have no complaints. Everything seems strong and works exactly as it should. With the products I've ran I haven't had any PIP.

• Thanks 2

I was told about forum from my canmed rep, and thought it would be good as a women to add if women are wondering about quality. I've tried their Primo and Anavar with great results over past year and no issues. Everything worked as it should :). Can be scary as a woman but grateful to have a good source. If you are a woman and have a chance to use them, highly recommended ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Relatively new to this one, but since Newport has long shit the bed, and the Northern/Teragon i liked has become uh... problematic... to deal with, i got a line on this stuff and so far, fuck, i'm impressed. More as i learn, but so far, the test is excellent and the anavar... best i've had (and i'm a var junkie). I'm running 60mg/day, and i have never run that little... never less than 80/day, and i'm getting some shocking results. 

And I just found out they have haaaaaaaaaalooooo... . . . .  Oh dear...

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, JT79ZXT said:

Been trying to get a hold of rep with email ..not working 

How long has it been? 

Some guys have other jobs... or a life. Or be at one end or another of the courntry. 

Some reps respond instantly (depending on the circumstances) while it's also normal to wait as long as 12 to 24 hrs for a response. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, eazy57 said:

How long has it been? 

Some guys have other jobs... or a life. Or be at one end or another of the courntry. 

Some reps respond instantly (depending on the circumstances) while it's also normal to wait as long as 12 to 24 hrs for a response. 

We like to play hard to get ? our Tutanota email wasn’t working for some reason! All resolved now ? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tremblingrabbit said:

I’ll be doing a thread on canmed showing from how easy it is to obtain, pip, gains, and sides donce I’m back from my injury. Should be starting around a month from now. Been off for 2 1/2 months at that point so should be a good show for everyone to follow 

I'm hoping you put up some pics because you're a tank and people need to see how huge you are. Tons of respect for ya brother