mindovermatter2

picking up pins rant.

So normally i get my pins at one of our sponsors but im kind of waiting to see what happens with Cpost strike.
Went to shoppers 1 hour before close and it was a new guy working..i go up to the counter simple ask for 23g 1" needles. He asks "why?" i simply say its none of your buisness but if you must know i have a prescription for testosterone. He goes why do you have a prescription for testosterone? He goes 23g is too big! you need 25-27g! I am about to lost my shit at this point and i repeat myself its for my testosterone and i prefer 23g...He is still going on about how he gets paid $20 per testosterone injection and 25g is the best! 
He finally hands me 1 needle and its a 25g when i asked for 23g!!! ..i laugh, I said i needed about 20-25 needles and i ASKED for 23g! He finally hands me about 11 needles and says thats all he has..i seen the damn box it was full.

My rant for the day! What a fuck tard!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I had one instance at Shoppers where the lady thought she was the gatekeeper of the needles.  She played dumb and told me they were out and when I patiently and politely asked if they could perhaps order some or maybe if she could advise on when they may be re-stocked she lied and said no and that they weren't available anymore for some reason.  F'n BITCH!

I know they can order them as they have had to before and it usually only takes 1-2 days.  The most I buy is usually 10-20 at a time...  I am tired of this so I finally started ordering online.

I even go to the trouble of buying B12 with them and covering up so I don't look so much like I'm a "bodybuilder type" and they would stereotype me - not that it's any of their business...

Seriously, would they prefer we use dirty needles?  Who are they to judge?  I even go out of my way to dispose of them properly at a proper location.

Edited by OntarioDude
  • Like 1

Well that’s fucking dumb. 

I get all mine at a medical supply store.  Grab whatever I want from the needles isle take it to the counter pay. 

Never once had problems. 

I once tried to buy a box and this old Chinese guy tried to sell me just one. He asked what it’s for I told him test prescription. He kept yelling you lie you lie just one. I just rolled my eyes and left. Walmart is usually ok, but I find way better selection online.

I am running low, got 100 when on TRT via online which was awesome ,  will try medical supply store, don’t want go through the crap others went through at pharmacy.   

I write the type of needle/ syringe on the back of my doctors card and just hand it to the shoppers rx clerk du jour... and say a box please. They never even give me a second look.

If these twits give you a hard time about buying PERFECTLY LEGAL needles, just tell 'em you're going to inject meth. Thats 100% socially acceptable these days in Canada. Hell, they might buy you dinner and pay your rent...

• Like 2

10 hours ago, WADA'sWorstNightmare said:

If these twits give you a hard time about buying PERFECTLY LEGAL needles, just tell 'em you're going to inject meth. Thats 100% socially acceptable these days in Canada. Hell, they might buy you dinner and pay your rent...

Hell just go to a needle exchange they give them to you free maybe they’ll throw some heroine in there as a prize too.  What w world we live in.  Heroin addicts can get needles and were some kind of righteous person.... someone tries to buy a legal product with hard earned money and nope fuck you...  

I stopped buying at most large pharmacies due to the hassle. If I buy in person I go to an independently owned pharmacy like an IDA or Dell. But the last few times I just buy bulk online from buyneedles

On 9/25/2018 at 12:53 PM, OntarioDude said:

I had one instance at Shoppers where the lady thought she was the gatekeeper of the needles.  She played dumb and told me they were out and when I patiently and politely asked if they could perhaps order some or maybe if she could advise on when they may be re-stocked she lied and said no and that they weren't available anymore for some reason.  F'n BITCH!

I know they can order them as they have had to before and it usually only takes 1-2 days.  The most I buy is usually 10-20 at a time...  I am tired of this so I finally started ordering online.

I even go to the trouble of buying B12 with them and covering up so I don't look so much like I'm a "bodybuilder type" and they would stereotype me - not that it's any of their business...

Seriously, would they prefer we use dirty needles?  Who are they to judge?  I even go out of my way to dispose of them properly at a proper location.

I had a girl do the exact same thing to me last week. Passing her moral judgement on me like shes better than me and she has the right to control what i do. Meanwhile shes severely obese and in terrible health.

Really erks me to be honest

• Like 1

If they give you a hassle, here's what you say:  "Are you discriminating against me because i am transgender ?"   $10 says they turn red, shut their mouth and give you the syringes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/11/2019 at 11:49 AM, Frank.Castle said:

Hell just go to a needle exchange they give them to you free maybe they’ll throw some heroine in there as a prize too.  What w world we live in.  Heroin addicts can get needles and were some kind of righteous person.... someone tries to buy a legal product with hard earned money and nope fuck you...  

Funny story... I was hanging around Hastings and Main a few months ago... zombie apocalypse ground fucking zero. The Rickshaw theater right around there is THE place for metal shows, so anytime i go down for a show i find myself wandering around the walking dead. Beats standing in line. Anyways, i'm strolling back up towards the club, and some guy on a bike with two baskets and a trailer comes up to me from behind, says hello, and passes me. I catch up to him on the corner... seeing that he has 'Needle Exchange' signs all over his bike and on his fluorescent vest. So i ask the guy what kind of needles he has. He very quickly, earnestly, turns and says 'Why, do you need any?' I laughed, said 'Do i look like i need a fucki-... er... wait, yeah, dont answer that.' So i strike up a convo with this guy, and ask him if he'd give me free needles if i asked, he asked how many i'd need. I laughed again, i said, how about a hundred? He replied, well, if you need a hundred, i'll give 'em to ya! What the hell? Why the fuck am i paying for spikes? I told him i'm good for now and wished him luck. Damn... i should have got his number though...

• Like 1

in honggookver----vancouver i go to safe inject places where they give junkies free needles and when i ask for a dozen they tell me im healthy go buy at store??   but the junkies get handfulls of needles and waste most of them --what a joke canada is promote these jubkikies to keep shooting lets give em free dope too but when i am denied needles at exchange i have to speak up --i even offer to buy a box of 100 because drug stores denied me before so it is a joke ---i  have to pay a junkie to ggo get me a big bag of needles from exchange they give to the down and out junkies but only give me 1 or 2 ---vancouver the junkies haven come on down 

• Like 1

I do the same thing but never have a problem, just last week I got a box of insulin syringes as well as around 50 3cc syringes with about 200 tips. 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 9:25 AM, eddie255 said:

in honggookver----vancouver i go to safe inject places where they give junkies free needles and when i ask for a dozen they tell me im healthy go buy at store??   but the junkies get handfulls of needles and waste most of them --what a joke canada is promote these jubkikies to keep shooting lets give em free dope too but when i am denied needles at exchange i have to speak up --i even offer to buy a box of 100 because drug stores denied me before so it is a joke ---i  have to pay a junkie to ggo get me a big bag of needles from exchange they give to the down and out junkies but only give me 1 or 2 ---vancouver the junkies haven come on down 

dude, go to regency medical in burnaby. box of 100 for ~$25

• Like 1

whitewaves----thank you yes i hate going to junkie exchange and a shoppers downtown wouldnt sell e tem--i laugh because i have been on trt for 12 years what a joke , i will go to that place for 25 bucks a box is great--thank you

• Like 1

I also have a short fuse when it comes to buying pins. They have asked a few times what they are for. Depending on mood i either say testosterone or heroin. Its not up to the min wage cashier to decide who gets them

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eddie255 said:

whitewaves----thank you yes i hate going to junkie exchange and a shoppers downtown wouldnt sell e tem--i laugh because i have been on trt for 12 years what a joke , i will go to that place for 25 bucks a box is great--thank you

last time I went in there the lady just looked at me and said "syringes?"  they know what's up and don't play stupid games of dispensing a handful at a time.

• Like 1

Your a piece of shit if you use the safe injection sites to obtain free needles and not use them to shoot dope

U have enough money for gear and you are "healthy" don't b a cheap cunt our tax dollars should not be spent on you because you are to cheap or to much of a pussy to the drugstore and buy them. Give your fucking head a shake

The durgstores have to sell them to you it is illegal for them not to, something about the tertiary care act and harm reduction or something  like that, Iam not one hundred percent sure of legal jargon but they cannot deny you and even If they do fuck it go some where else.

For anyone that lives close enough to the USA border that popping over isn't a PITA, many states have laws that mandate pharmacies selling rigs to anyone over the age of 18 no questions asked. NY has that and next time I'm over I am going to find out about the pricing. The pharmacies usually have some sort of sign or sticker in the front window/door identifying them as participating in whatever program it is. Most of the big retail chain pharmacies participate apparently!