NL

Local Dipshit

22 minutes ago, ElectricRocker said:

This board looks great. Good job guys. Was a senior member over on NM. Was a regular contributor and looking forward to being a regular here as well. 

Peace 

We will be restoring a lot of stuff like vets, senior member etc. For now all we ask is spread the word ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Hope it gets back to the way it was. Doing a great job guys. Hadn't been on NM for a while and was trying to log in to do an update and it was gone :(. Great that you guys got an alternative back up and running so quickly.

• Like 1

impressed by the speed in which this board was up and running. Hopefully it can maintain everything NM had and fend off some of the things other boards have... by that i mean, cat fights / bias / and disrespecting new members who make opinionated posts; nothing bothers me more than seeing a new member get verbally beat down for posting an opinion just because hes unknown to the community.

I trust this board will maintain everything we all loved about NM

• Like 3

On 8/17/2018 at 4:17 PM, BendingBars said:

Looking forward to the content being restored aswell.

What happens with our tenure? Some of us were considered patrons, whats happening with that?

ive asked admin to create a post and get that sorted. should happen shortly

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2018 at 8:15 PM, ElectricRocker said:

This board looks great. Good job guys. Was a senior member over on NM. Was a regular contributor and looking forward to being a regular here as well. 

Peace 

I love this board and i love being able to contribute to the womans side of things for bodybuilding to fitness all our needs...thanks guys

• Like 1