Blast and Cruz

Twistert

Okay first post on the new forum 

Little Back round got tested had low test doctor wouldn't help. Went about it my self by looking into info the former of this board was the biggest help. I have seen used to labs and I am now going to be using a third which I am pretty sure will be final Lab.

I started off at 125mg of test Cyp per week to pins equally divided. for the first 6 months 

I am now up too 150mg  of test Ent per week equally divided 

Much prefer the test-E over the C strength and size wise and no pip

I have some anavar stashed away also .

Now I am not looking to get super huge or anything but I am thinking I want to try a little more to see what it those. So do I get something like Sustanan or do I just add more TEST-E how long, how much more let me know boys whats your opnions

38 years old

150lbs

14% body fat 

5'8"

21 minutes ago, Corey5150 said:

I’d keep it to something simple man run 500ml of Test E or C per week, I’d keep some Arimidex on hand in case it’s needed. No need to add anything else for a first blast 

Thank you love the input , That sounds like a very smart way of doing it 

10 minutes ago, Zbignew said:

If you're gonna take Sustanon instead of TestE be sure to heed the wisdom of injecting it E2D.  

When I used it last year I went E3D and the peaks and valleys from the short ester made me noticeably more emotionally volatile. 

Thanks good advice much appreciated

Personally i don't like to use multi-esther compounds.

IMO test-e is the go to for most who want to pin twice a week. 

You'll just have to be a little more patient to feel the effects, but consistently spaced and equally dosed will serve you well with minimal issues. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Twistert said:

Okay first post on the new forum 

Little Back round got tested had low test doctor wouldn't help. Went about it my self by looking into info the former of this board was the biggest help. I have seen used to labs and I am now going to be using a third which I am pretty sure will be final Lab.

I started off at 125mg of test Cyp per week to pins equally divided. for the first 6 months 

I am now up too 150mg  of test Ent per week equally divided 

Much prefer the test-E over the C strength and size wise and no pip

I have some anavar stashed away also .

Now I am not looking to get super huge or anything but I am thinking I want to try a little more to see what it those. So do I get something like Sustanan or do I just add more TEST-E how long, how much more let me know boys whats your opnions

38 years old

150lbs

14% body fat 

5'8"

At those stats you don't need to be blasting. You just need to be eating and training correctly. Get those aligned for a year or two then you'll be well situated to run a beginner cycle.

2 hours ago, Blitz said:

At those stats you don't need to be blasting. You just need to be eating and training correctly. Get those aligned for a year or two then you'll be well situated to run a beginner cycle.

I think that’s pretty much a given. Regardless of gear use - if diet and training aren’t on point the results will be lackluster. 

I think everyone should always prioritize nutrition and training over supplementation, but when supplementation comes into play... keep it simple for best results. Complicated or more isn’t always better

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Corey5150 said:

I think that’s pretty much a given. Regardless of gear use - if diet and training aren’t on point the results will be lackluster. 

I think everyone should always prioritize nutrition and training over supplementation, but when supplementation comes into play... keep it simple for best results. Complicated or more isn’t always better

Absolutely. 

I would say there's nothing more important than diet. 

Edited by eazy57
  • Like 2

Thanks for all the anwsers guys. My diet is good most of the time. My training has been very regular and I am seeing good results things are moving along nicely . I might just want to the a blast I am thinking 400mg a week of test for 12 weeks and than go back down to my 150mg . As always appreciate the advice gents 

We are in the same boat, welcome aboard!

I also got tested and doc said no to TRT. I self prescribe and I prefer E for my cruise. I pin twice a week, once in each quad, because pinning does not bother me. But you could get away with once a week. I try to cruise on 300, as due to ester weight approx 70% is actual hormone, so that means I'm on around 210/wk. I use T400, less oil volume and more bang for your buck.

Stick to a single ester compound for your TRT.

As for a blast, you've got lots of good advice here already. If you decide to blast then stick to Test only so you see how you respond. On future blasts you can add One compound only so you can ID any problems that may be a result of that compound.

Get your duet on point before you blast like others have said. Thats very important!

1 hour ago, mt666tm said:

We are in the same boat, welcome aboard!

I also got tested and doc said no to TRT. I self prescribe and I prefer E for my cruise. I pin twice a week, once in each quad, because pinning does not bother me. But you could get away with once a week. I try to cruise on 300, as due to ester weight approx 70% is actual hormone, so that means I'm on around 210/wk. I use T400, less oil volume and more bang for your buck.

Stick to a single ester compound for your TRT.

As for a blast, you've got lots of good advice here already. If you decide to blast then stick to Test only so you see how you respond. On future blasts you can add One compound only so you can ID any problems that may be a result of that compound.

Get your duet on point before you blast like others have said. Thats very important!

Thanks, man . I hadn't thought of using the T400 very interesting when you take into account the ester weight your definitely not getting as much as you think . learning new things everyday love it ?

I never really see anyone base cycles on actual hormone weight. I base mine on the printed mg/ml but always ballpark the real numbers on the side so I have a better idea of what's really going on.

And I meant to type diet, not duet, in my last reply... duh... 

T400 might give you a little PIP at first, but not too bad. If you decide to do that then just stick with it and the PIP goes away. Depending on what lab you get it from it might be a blend, so watch out for that. For what it's worth I have been using BT's T400 E for a couple years now. 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 5:43 PM, eazy57 said:

Absolutely. 

I would say there's nothing more important than diet. 

Training. Absolutely training is more important than diet. As long as you're eating enough for your goals, the training is what separates the guys people look at in the gym from the guys in the way. That said, NOBODY eats enough. Clearly, none of these 160-190lb guys that want to be 220+ eat nearly enough. Diet is important, obviously...

Dont bother with blends (t400, sust, etc.), keep it simple. Two shots of 200 or 250mg test E or C per week is gonna make you smile (i do every 4 days). Easy math, easy everything. Get some arimadex, just in case. Pay attention, take notes, keep a log if you must. Be scientific about it. Save the anavar for the next blast. THE KEY... is to learn something new every time you blast, cycle, or add a new drug. You cant do that if you add two new things (more text AND var) at once. If you must do both, run the higher test for at least long enough to note the full effects... say, at least 6 weeks, before adding the var, and then at least you can note any differences. Var is an AMAZING drug. After 8 years in this trench, easily my favorite.

Edited by WADA'sWorstNightmare
  • Like 3