Bpc and tb500 suggestions

These were suggested to me and after doing some research found a few stories of this working for recovery. At this point i will try anything to finish this. What i havent come accross yet is dosage.  Any advice for administration?

Edited by Superbeast

15 hours ago, Superbeast said:

These were suggested to me and after doing some research found a few stories of this working for recovery. At this point i will try anything to finish this. What i havent come accross yet is dosage.  Any advice for administration?

i have a full cycle,let me find it and ill post it

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Superbeast said:

I’m planning on trying this soon as I have a small tear in my infraspinatus, shoulder is always sore. From the people I’ve talked with they say to dose that TB500 @ 2mg E3.5D for a total of 4mg a week. And for the BPC-157 dose I’ll be doing 250mcg twice a day once in morning and once at night for a total of 500mcg a day. And I’ll be doing that for 4 weeks! Hope this helps. 

• Thanks 1