Appetite suppressants

Davis1891

2 hours ago, eazy57 said:

I agree. This stack works well at killing my appetite as well as to increase my metabolism. 

I’ll second that cheapest easiest way to kill appetite and give your metabolism a kick in the ass.  I usually drop the aspirin though never really noticed a difference with it in or out.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Frank.Castle said:

I’ll second that cheapest easiest way to kill appetite and give your metabolism a kick in the ass.  I usually drop the aspirin though never really noticed a difference with it in or out.

I drop the aspirin every now and then. Its supposed to have some synergistic qualities. I keep it in mostly for BP related issues.

1 hour ago, eazy57 said:

I drop the aspirin every now and then. Its supposed to have some synergistic qualities. I keep it in mostly for BP related issues.

This isn’t necessarily to you, but something I find quite funny is people will load up on ephedrine and caffeine but will either skip the aspirin altogether or find that the part that’s crossing the line. Yet most people know how effective aspirin can be at relieving some of the harshness on your cardiovascular system and that’s the part they want to avoid lol 

• Like 1

Thanks, should’ve mentioned that I’m already taking ephedrine 3 tabs x 2 daily with caffeine. (And omega 3’s, multi’s and saw pelmetto) I can’t do more then that, my heart will get weird and it’ll keep me up.  Is there anything else? It’s late afternoon and evening that I’m really struggling here. It’s pissing me off, I don’t normally have this big of a problem. 

On October 7, 2018 at 12:25 AM, Davis1891 said:

Hey guys, can anyone aware me of any decent appetite suppressants that actually work and isn’t meridia? I’m having a helluva time with this cut for some reason.

ECY is better than ECA and with less sides. Stay away from Phentermine which is really bad for your heart.

• 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Corey5150 said:

I would agree meridia is quite effective - but ephedrine runs roughly 6 bucks lol 

i hate stims bro,gives me anxiety. Meridia on the other hand keeps me happy and gives the feeling of satiety. This is why i despise clen. $30 for a bottle of sibutramine lasted me 4 weeks. cant beat that

1 minute ago, ChubbyChaser said:

i hate stims bro,gives me anxiety. Meridia on the other hand keeps me happy and gives the feeling of satiety. This is why i despise clen. $30 for a bottle of sibutramine lasted me 4 weeks. cant beat that

1.99 for ephedrine :classic_wink:

lol but I also have a huge tolerance for stims - so I see where youre coming from

On 10/31/2018 at 7:42 AM, ChubbyChaser said:

What's your dosing on Merida daily?

On 10/6/2018 at 6:25 PM, Davis1891 said:

Hey guys, can anyone aware me of any decent appetite suppressants that actually work and isn’t meridia? I’m having a helluva time with this cut for some reason.

my wife is using VICTOZA and has had amazing results she fills up on a piece of toast and has to force herself to snack when its time 4 cashews or almonds does her in.  I think its like a chemical stomach bypass the way it works she has lost a pound a day so far