Appetite while on aas

I have been having some major issue lately while be back on cycle. I’ve decided to now do 3 months blast on cycle and 3 months cruise at 150-200 mg test per week. I’ve been having some major issues having to force most of my meals while back on cycle. I’ve been taking 500 test 600 eq and 5 iu gh everyday. I know anadrol and eq are supposed to help with appetite. I feel I was a lot hungrier while on cruising low dose test. Has anyone else noticed this problem. I’m trying to grow like everyone else. And it’s the food that really helps me push up. Has anyone else had or noticed this problem and have any suggestions for me. Thanks !!!

• Like 1

I started taking 50 mg of anadrol for the first 3 weeks of my cycle and am now off it. I’m about to taper down my test and come off the end of this month and cruise. I will continue to do my gh. Hoping my appetite comes back. And yes I use weed to try and eat but it just makes me want to eat garbage lol

• Like 1

I have a crazy theory that while specific anabolics don't have a physiological impact on specific food cravings, taking them has a psychosomatic effect, based on the drug's reputation and broscience.

When I was on an extended run of Primo all I wanted was green veggies and lean meat. Lots of both, but I just wanted to eat "clean."

With Tren, I don't know why but I had wild sugar cravings post-workout. Normally I don't have a sweet tooth at all.

Right now I'm only four pins into taking Deca for the first time and I keep rationalizing high-carb, high-calorie foods like noodles.

• Like 1

Orals are notorious for killing appetite (especially Anadrol), high dosed cycles can create terrible lethargicness and ruin appetite. But some of some info you didn’t provide, how much food are you taking in? What are your macros? Do you have a lot of systemic inflammation? How’s your sleep?

typcially something id do with a client in this position is pull the food back, reduce inflammation, remove some of the drugs that are killing the appetite - and the one thing I find that helps 9 times out of ten... introduce some amounts of cardio. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

Orals are notorious for killing appetite (especially Anadrol), high dosed cycles can create terrible lethargicness and ruin appetite. But some of some info you didn’t provide, how much food are you taking in? What are your macros? Do you have a lot of systemic inflammation? How’s your sleep?

typcially something id do with a client in this position is pull the food back, reduce inflammation, remove some of the drugs that are killing the appetite - and the one thing I find that helps 9 times out of ten... introduce some amounts of cardio. 

I’m not counting calories and macros now. My sleep is horrible. I only getting maybe 4-6 hours per night and once I wake up naturally from my body being awake I toss and turn until my alarm. I’m feeling overly run down on way less sleep. Yes I have heard a few people tell me to start doing 15-20 mins cardio per day to boost metabolism. My problem is not being hungry but still eating. Lately I’ve been craving things like ice cream and some high calories which for my ecto morph body type needs to help grow. I’ve read orals kill appetite. I’m hoping once I jsut cruise and run low test my body will hopefully come back. Thanks for the comment !! Cheers 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Carbone said:

The Anadrol could be the culprit. Lots of people have issues with orals nuking their appetite. Are you on an A.I. ? High estrogen can blunt appetite for some people. 

I’m not currently taking any a.i. Would some nolvadex be good maybe every other day .

4 minutes ago, Swolesquad said:

I’m not counting calories and macros now. My sleep is horrible. I only getting maybe 4-6 hours per night and once I wake up naturally from my body being awake I toss and turn until my alarm. I’m feeling overly run down on way less sleep. Yes I have heard a few people tell me to start doing 15-20 mins cardio per day to boost metabolism. My problem is not being hungry but still eating. Lately I’ve been craving things like ice cream and some high calories which for my ecto morph body type needs to help grow. I’ve read orals kill appetite. I’m hoping once I jsut cruise and run low test my body will hopefully come back. Thanks for the comment !! Cheers 

I’m also getting heart burn pretty bad. So that’s been on since back on cycle.

not sure if that’s from my diet or my cycle 

It seems orals are usually the appetite killer. But I’m my experience it’s not the same orals for the same folks. I’ve never had a problem with anadrol. But Tbol fucking killed my appetite so bad I had to come off it after less than two weeks. Might be worth a try to try diff orals see how you do. 

Also i didn’t see it listed, but for me running high tren (and I know that is also a subjective number person to person) also killed my appetite. 

But as far as “tricks” I find CBD oil (it won’t get you stoned FYI) is good at making you hungry. Or of course weed if you’re more inclined to get baked. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Swolesquad said:

That’s what everyone else says. I haven’t found I’m starving all the time even just trying to even eat every 2 hours is hard 

18 hours ago, Swolesquad said:

I’m also getting heart burn pretty bad. So that’s been on since back on cycle.

not sure if that’s from my diet or my cycle 

All things considered brother, my personal opinion would be to come off, or lower into a cruise dose and reset your body. I see a lot of things that are working against you. 

I could almost guarantee taking a step back and then reintroducing everything in a more optimal situation would produce much better results then trying to fight your body every step of the way. 

I also think adding anything else in is simply overkill. Don’t try to patch the problem with a quick fix - deal with the issue and like I said everything else will come much better.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Swolesquad said:

I’m not currently taking any a.i. Would some nolvadex be good maybe every other day .

Nolvadex only blocks receptors you would need arimidex, aromasin, or letro to reduce system wide estrogen. 

That being said i'm gonna parrot corey5150. If you can't get in the calories what's the point of being on gear.

Maybe try a process of elimination start coming off of stuff until your appetite returns. 

• Like 4

On 10/8/2018 at 7:19 AM, Corey5150 said:

10 hours ago, Corey5150 said:

All things considered brother, my personal opinion would be to come off, or lower into a cruise dose and reset your body. I see a lot of things that are working against you. 

I could almost guarantee taking a step back and then reintroducing everything in a more optimal situation would produce much better results then trying to fight your body every step of the way. 

I also think adding anything else in is simply overkill. Don’t try to patch the problem with a quick fix - deal with the issue and like I said everything else will come much better.

Very smart good advice thank you. The end of this month I plan to into a cruise phase of 200 mg test e per week and try and get my body healthy and feeling good again. I’m not progressing while trying to push up while feeling like that. 

Thanks for taking the time to realize obv something is wrong and need to re group. 

• Like 2

Who the hell told you anadrol was good for appetite? Aside from stomach cancer or perhaps watching Human Centipede, i cant think of anything WORSE for appetite. Anadrol is the enemy of eating... which... is testament to its power, as it is STILL a wicked mass-builder. Anavar/winstrol aren't much better. And though over the years i've grown inured to this effect of var,  in the beginning it was brutal too. Someone mentioned the ECA stack... also not a great appetite builder, though this is primarily the ephedrine. This was why the ladies were so hot for this stuff a few years back, popping this shit like TicTacs and shredding up. 

EQ on the other hand... pass the fucking pasta. This works so well that i have to addend my previous statement about var. I never lose my appetite on var, but then again, i'm on EQ 365 days a year. Hell, i train on a minimum of 24mg of ephedrine too (or as much as 32mg), and even on both that and var, the EQ still keeps me hungry. Great drug. 

Uhhh....png

• Like 1