Fake Boobies! Should you?

MSCLMAMA

Hey Ladies!! 

I wanted to take some time to write a post about breast augmentation! Many of us have considered it. 

From personal experience I had mine done 5 years ago. Before I started competing and after having my son. It was one of the best choices for me, I was very happy with the outcome lol! 

I made sure to really research what surgeon I was going to hire, and did not want to “go cheap”, this is not something in my opinion to cheap out on. Research who your surgeon is and if you can find as many reviews as possible and check out their credentials; mine had a background of doing major hand surgeries and was one of the top surgeons in Vancouver. 

Another choice to consider is what type will you want. Cohesive being the best, the “gummy bears”, silicone than saline. I chose the gummy bears as they are the best material in my opinion. 

As well as placement; under the muscle, partial under muscle and over. Again all a very personal choice depending how you look/your structure. I did over the muscle as I did not want to cut the muscle. 

If any ladies have questions please feel free to leave comments or experiences!!!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, millenium girl said:

I never liked my breasts. I always thought they were in the way when working out (riding, running, playing tennis, lifting ....). There is no way I would ever have considered implants. Besides they can be dangerous for your health.

Don't like your breasts? Well show me (privately of course) and I'll be the judge of that! ??

• Haha 2

Wifey is considering a "breast lift" as opposed to implants. She is already blessed in the size department, just unhappy with how our kids have sucked the life out of them.

We both agree with the lift, and there's no risk of ruptured implants or other complications/ maintenance down the road.  

She just wants them to sit a little higher. What do you guys think?

....and yes i got her permission to post her pic.

Resized_20180928_142725_1148.jpg

Edited by Rosconow
Added picture
  • Like 2

I have a close female friend who had 4 kids and wanted a lift. She has enough volume but like some women she wasn't happy with how her breasts sat after the kids. She went through with the lift and is very happy with the outcome. Her husband and I are good friends and after a few beers he told me that he was "never so happy another man touched my wife's tits". He was referring to the surgeon of course.  

She has mentioned she enjoys wearing tighter tops again as a result and feels more confident. At the end of the day whether it be augmentation or a lift, how the women ends up feeling is the important thing. 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2018 at 11:08 AM, mindovermatter2 said:

I dont like the look of fake breast most females take it a notch to big. 

Maybe i've just seen bad examples, but for the most part, i have to agree. Most go too big, and it just doesn't look right. There are a couple in my gym right now with some rather obvious can jobs, and man, both are small girls. Like overdone make-up, its too much. In my opinion, if you get it done its to have that 'perfect' rack, that nicely balanced body... not to advertise that you're dating a rich gangsta with mommy issues...