Northern Peptides

OLYMPIC

I cannot say enough about them,  I have been on the GH a few weeks ago and this is not garbage.  I a, feeling all the effects of actual pharma GH which I have used in the past.  I am going to be getting actual testing done from a lab out of pocket.  The best way to describe these is Im taking 2 IU and have the same feelings I was getting taking 5 Iu from the Rips back in the days of grow xxl.    All I can say is skin looks better hair and nails are growing a lot faster and wow body comp is changing for the better and the sis all at 2 IU I am totally blown away

• Like 2

So I was told nouveautrope was good and I don’t believe anything said to me. I tested a vial, no label, grey/green top, said "flip off". I’m colour blind so I can’t tell if it’s dark green or dark grey, pictures attached. 

Anyways, I tested a vial last year in 2017. White nouveautrope label, grey top/green top(colour blind). It tested way too high, almost double the amount on the gh serum test of what I usually see pharm gh tested at, so I just avoided it. It was the highest I’ve seen both online and from my own experience. It was a red flag and gh is too expensive to risk. 

I was told it was 100% guaranteed to be good recently, so I tested it just now. Surprisingly I got the same result, it’s 2x higher on gh serums what I usually see, 50+. Not sure why, but it doesn’t seem to have lowered to gh serum level that I usually see, which is around high 20’s to low 30’s. I thought it was an error before and I’d get a more realistic number this time around. 

I do the exact same test and have tested other gh which scored in the high 20’s or low 30’s like normal. Delt injection 10iu, 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes after I get my blood drawn at the clinic. I always go early and I let people go ahead of me if it’s my turn too quickly. 

I’ve tested a lot of gh, most of which was completely bunk, some were underdosed, some were good. All the good gh I tested were not from Canada. All the completely bunk ones and underdosed gh were. Which is why I was surprised to see this blood test.

Im posting pictures of the blood tests & vial. You can make your own judgement as to whether or not you wish to buy it or not. I recommend everyone tests the gh they receive, at least once and if possible, with every new batch / order you get.

60B264EC-FBAC-4C95-82AE-58BA4B26396C.thumb.jpeg.15c27fc54ee3feb959ae0ef576f6fd51.jpeg26041AB3-30EA-4ADC-A757-296F6D26CCD7.thumb.jpeg.8631447f8e99cd545b3e8e857d024b79.jpegA4511FF3-CC7C-4ACE-A7E3-8F5F93FE7837.thumb.jpeg.976e65419aa82a1006e254222d964b1b.jpeg

i believe we are the only brand that will offer testing at any time. you can pm me,within 24 hrs i can have a vial sent out. that way there is no pre dates for testing,we prefer to keep it random and also encourage all users to please test out the gh. We firmly believe that many people will be content by testing.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I posted in the wrong section before

,i did my method which is 10iu . any real gh would show its sides at that dose. I felt like passing out,possibly the best sleep ive ever heard. DIdnt even use ZMA this time

I usually dont get the wrist pains issues but i definitely do suffer from bloat,this whole kit wil be tested at 10iu every day. I will now split into 3 doses a day. The vacuum is perfect on the vial aswell. Presentation is decent but im not paying $900 for something that simply looks good.  Very happy so far as the deep sleep was a big green light for me

@Talon said he will help me find someone who can do a gh serum test here in ontario as the rep said that they would fully sponsor it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to give nouv another try with all the hype being a new and improved product. Had a gh serum pulled recently using standard protocol. 10iu fasting blood drawn at 3 hour mark exactly.

Last time i had bloodwork come back in the 30s was in the riptropin days. Happy to see it hope quality stays consistent ??

20181104_135559.jpg

48 minutes ago, Libo said:

Decided to give nouv another try with all the hype being a new and improved product. Had a gh serum pulled recently using standard protocol. 10iu fasting blood drawn at 3 hour mark exactly.

Last time i had bloodwork come back in the 30s was in the riptropin days. Happy to see it hope quality stays consistent ??

20181104_135559.jpg

Thanks for the info!

my 500 iu arrived today,thanks to @Ironfist for sending it out next day. I asked him if these were the nouveau and he said yes and no. They are rebranding the old nouveau into northern and are dropping the nouveau name in general. But these are the sames that many others have used and tested so I figure its time to stock up. I will be running 10iu a day along with my des,then I will drop down to 5iu.

Thanks for the free bac water man,appreciate it

nhgh.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...