Sleep

millenium girl

Not nearly enough. Its the one thing that really holds me back, but Ive made my peace with it. In bed by 9PM, which is the earliest possible. Up at 5 to work out.

Thats 8 hours in bed... takes 30 min to an hour to fall asleep. And im up every hour or two, piss, drink water, etc, back to sleep. If i average 5 hours of actual sleep thats doable.

I try to sneak in a 20 min nap in my car at lunch time if I can. That really helps.

Wife is taking the kids out of town for a few days in Nov. Friends have already said they want to take me out for drinks. No thanks, Ill be in bed at 7pm. Cant wait!

On 10/19/2018 at 11:13 AM, millenium girl said:

Just wondering how much sleep you all get. I used to work in shifts and it messed up with my sleep. I need a pill and only get 7 hours (sometimes less).

I sleep on avg 8 to 10 hours a night as I use a full spectrum cannabis oil for oral intake.  Im out cold for that long its an amazing sleep and no pills.  

On 10/19/2018 at 9:13 AM, millenium girl said:

Just wondering how much sleep you all get. I used to work in shifts and it messed up with my sleep. I need a pill and only get 7 hours (sometimes less).

I used to work shift work, it was pretty brutal. I actually think it altered my personality substantially during. 

Now I usually sleep 7.5 hours with 1 interruption. I feel good with that. No more no less. The earlier I go to bed and get up the better I feel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carbone said:

I used to work shift work, it was pretty brutal. I actually think it altered my personality substantially during. 

Now I usually sleep 7.5 hours with 1 interruption. I feel good with that. No more no less. The earlier I go to bed and get up the better I feel.

Same here. Never later than 10pm and sometimes I get up at five.

Edited by millenium girl