Tb500 + BPC-157 for total body repair

2 hours ago, GainTrain said:

That and using the recommended dosing on tb500 is pretty pricy. Plus, if you have ANY cancer cells... they gonna grow fast.

bcp157 all the way. 

Yes absolutely! For the price TB500 is just not worth it, even considering the fact that I get mine at an absolutely mind blowing cheap price. Can you believe some people pay over 50 bucks per bottle for that garbage??? That is 100 bucks MINIMUM per week for multiple weeks. Hello welfare and Roman noodles. Mr Olympia living in a cardboard box. lol. BPC157 is pretty impressive however. Fast and affective. If ANYTHING (including Deca) does not start working within 2 weeks you are getting SCAMMED!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/4/2019 at 3:37 AM, DrD said:

For anyone still following this.......  I am a Doc that specializes in peptide therapy as well as an aging lifter.

The protocol is good and the dosing is prety much in line with what I use with my patients for hard to heal/chronic injuries. 

The only thing I would change is to take the TB-500 daily as recent research shows it is a little more effective if used daily like the BPC-157 as the levels stay more even justlike other performance enhancing products.

week 1-3  1.5mg/day ( approx 2 vials a week same as above)  

week 4-8  750mcg/day (approx 1 vial a week same as above)

Do you have any advice/dosage expertise to extend the BCP-157 cycle long-term, beyond the 8 weeks? 

• 4 weeks later...

Very interested in this. I fell out of a tree crazy I know but landed on my shoulder had an xray which showed no broken bones but have had shoulder pain ever since as well as knee pain because I'm old think this protocol would work for these types of injurys?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 8:04 AM, Dalvey said:

Very interested in this. I fell out of a tree crazy I know but landed on my shoulder had an xray which showed no broken bones but have had shoulder pain ever since as well as knee pain because I'm old think this protocol would work for these types of injurys?

Aslong as it's not a complete tare, it should help 

update on my bpc157 run two weeks later, my knee clicking is gone and my leg extensions are smooth again, scared to go too heavy 200lbs+ for 20 reps not gonna happ any time soon... but it was so bad that i couldnt even do 100lbs.

And my golf elbow well its getting better, but its still there, just better.. gonna continue using bpc, im injecting around the elbows and its a bitch it hurts and uncomfortable and not easy to self do in such a spot.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, a_ahmed said:

update on my bpc157 run two weeks later, my knee clicking is gone and my leg extensions are smooth again, scared to go too heavy 200lbs+ for 20 reps not gonna happ any time soon... but it was so bad that i couldnt even do 100lbs.

And my golf elbow well its getting better, but its still there, just better.. gonna continue using bpc, im injecting around the elbows and its a bitch it hurts and uncomfortable and not easy to self do in such a spot.

Both bpc 157 and tb-500 are amazing peptides. Anyone with muscular damage or soft tendon issues should be using these.

• 1 month later...

Hello, everyone. Is it normal to feel pain during BPC 157 injection(not when I inject the needle, it's when I pour the medicine into subq just above the knee cap)? It goes away after 10-15 minutes, but feels like I injected vitamin B(painful as hell:)), stings like a mofo.

And what if I inject bpc 157 into stomach subq or it's better to inject it to the problem area? I had partial meniscectomy on left knee, and have torn meniscus on right knee(decided not to do surgery since it didn't bother me as much as left knee). Trying to heal both. Thanks in advance for the help.

Edited by Klover

21 minutes ago, NorthernLifters said:

did you dissolve with bac water?injecting bac water shouldnt hurt at all

Yeah, it was BAC water and bpc, 100%, is not fake. I'll try to do into Stomach tomorrow and see if I will have the same issue. If not, then I guess knee area is painful spot.

Do you think there is a difference between injecting BPC near the problem area and injecting it into stomach cuz some people said that the compound will work regardless since it will build up in the body after loading phase?

Edited by Klover

11 hours ago, Klover said:

Hello, everyone. Is it normal to feel pain during BPC 157 injection(not when I inject the needle, it's when I pour the medicine into subq just above the knee cap)? It goes away after 10-15 minutes, but feels like I injected vitamin B(painful as hell:)), stings like a mofo.

And what if I inject bpc 157 into stomach subq or it's better to inject it to the problem area? I had partial meniscectomy on left knee, and have torn meniscus on right knee(decided not to do surgery since it didn't bother me as much as left knee). Trying to heal both. Thanks in advance for the help.

Funny you ask that. I have been injecting 1000mcg of BPC once per day into my stomach with injectable B complex liquid. You say B injectable is "painful as hell"??? No pain here. Maybe I am a pussy but I would be a little scared to inject it into my knee. I actually got tired of injecting it into my arm so I went sub Q exactly like I do all my injections. Injecting Tren base into the stomach kind of sucks though. I would hate to have ripped abs like you bodybuilders.

10 hours ago, Viking Deadlifter said:

Funny you ask that. I have been injecting 1000mcg of BPC once per day into my stomach with injectable B complex liquid. You say B injectable is "painful as hell"??? No pain here. Maybe I am a pussy but I would be a little scared to inject it into my knee. I actually got tired of injecting it into my arm so I went sub Q exactly like I do all my injections. Injecting Tren base into the stomach kind of sucks though. I would hate to have ripped abs like you bodybuilders.

Yeah, Vitamin B shots, Magnesium shots are kinda painful to inject. Though, I tried to inject BPC into stomach today, it wasn't that painful, but still felt the pain:) 

On 1/14/2020 at 8:33 AM, Klover said:

Yeah, Vitamin B shots, Magnesium shots are kinda painful to inject. Though, I tried to inject BPC into stomach today, it wasn't that painful, but still felt the pain:) 

Maybe you do not have any fat. If that is not it maybe the needle size. Shouldn't be much pain. We should also be poking the needle in super fast which I never do but I need to start come to think of it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok so I'm doing  10mg of BPC-157 and 10mg TB. Just started last week

I've had a few accidents in 10 yrs and lots of heavy weightlifting age 14 - 25yrs...37 now. I have had to stop lifting on off because it just made things worse. I've always physical active jobs. I've spend $11000 a year on extended benefits to deal with chronic tension hundread of hours of hot yoga. Trigger point to tight fascia. I've done chiropractic, massage, physio, IMS. Etc no cure! I deal with inflammation on and off. Dr's give damaging prescriptions so don't bother. 

I use cbd oil, Turmeric by Purica, all type of magnesium, do 16- 48hr fasts trying that out, take Omega 3, ltheanine and ashwagandha to chill me out lol help be nicer, low gluten low sugar low dairy diet. 

My brother told me about this so I figured why not. My main area of complaint right side neck Right traps and right shoulder. 

Bought BPC-157 and TB  50/50from reputable 🇨🇦 company. Which saved me alot.

Just starting second week.

Keep u posted.

Any tips?

• 7 months later...
On 2/28/2019 at 4:12 PM, a_ahmed said:

what ive found is 5mg vials of bpc157 on canadianpeptide... its like 40 bux + shipping + tax... thats insane 😕

Has anyone tried these protocols.

I'm having horrible shoulder/pec pains and tennis elbow (really hurting bad). I'm just about sick and done with the tennis elbow shit... and want to get it healed but...

They have been my go to since 2010, great products. It is hard to find a source that sells the purity levels they claim to. CanadainPeptide for sure dose. you can verify this by trying the GHRP-6 wait 30 mins and you'll be lucky to make it to the table to eat!!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to try this combo , but I'm having a difficult time understanding how to order the correct dose on Canada peptides.  Also I'm not really sure how to properly re constitute it.  Any help would be appreciated guys 👦 🙏🏼 

Edited by HRDBDY