Tb500 + BPC-157 for total body repair

TB 500 and BPC-157 Cycle for Total Body Repair

This protocol utilizes a total of 55mg TB-500 (11 x 5mg vials) and 20mg BPC 157 (4 x 5mg vials) with a 3 week loading phase followed by a 5 week maintenance phase. Note that the BPC-157 dosage amounts are in micrograms (mcg).

Loading Phase

Week 1 - Week 3:

• Monday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
  • Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 500mcg
  • Thursday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
  • Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 500mcg

Maintenance Phase

Week 4 - Week 8:

• Monday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
  • Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 250mcg
  • Thursday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
  • Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 250mcg

Loading Phase: In weeks 1 through 3, the total weekly dose of 10mg TB-500 ensures a rapid initial buildup of Thymosin Beta 4 for immediate healing and recovery as well a weekly total dose of 3.5mg (3,500mcg) BPC-157 to further stimulate recovery and provide added support for joint and connective tissue (tendon and ligament) healing.

Maintenance Phase: Week 4 begins the maintenance portion of the Total Body Repair cycle with a total weekly dose of 5mg TB-500 and a weekly total dose of 1.75mg (1,750mcg) BPC-157. This continues through week 8 and the end of the cycle.

Again, this cycle is a guideline based on real world results

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 8/18/2018 at 11:12 AM, OLYMPIC said:

TB 500 and BPC-157 Cycle for Total Body Repair

This protocol utilizes a total of 55mg TB-500 (11 x 5mg vials) and 20mg BPC 157 (4 x 5mg vials) with a 3 week loading phase followed by a 5 week maintenance phase. Note that the BPC-157 dosage amounts are in micrograms (mcg).

Loading Phase

Week 1 - Week 3:

• Monday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
  • Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 500mcg
  • Thursday: TB-500 5mg / BPC-157 500mcg
  • Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 500mcg

Maintenance Phase

Week 4 - Week 8:

• Monday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
  • Tuesday & Wednesday: BPC-157 250mcg
  • Thursday: TB-500 2.5mg / BPC-157 250mcg
  • Friday, Saturday & Sunday: BPC-157 250mcg

Loading Phase: In weeks 1 through 3, the total weekly dose of 10mg TB-500 ensures a rapid initial buildup of Thymosin Beta 4 for immediate healing and recovery as well a weekly total dose of 3.5mg (3,500mcg) BPC-157 to further stimulate recovery and provide added support for joint and connective tissue (tendon and ligament) healing.

Maintenance Phase: Week 4 begins the maintenance portion of the Total Body Repair cycle with a total weekly dose of 5mg TB-500 and a weekly total dose of 1.75mg (1,750mcg) BPC-157. This continues through week 8 and the end of the cycle.

Just ordered this stuff for a buddy who’s gunna run it. He’s been in the game for a long time but Will show him this post 

thanks 

I'm sure this would do wonders though I think you can get great results with less.

I've used both compounds. I've committed to run either or both every few months just as a precaution. BPC is obviously a bit easier as you can take it orally. Right now I've been taking 250mcg 1-2 a day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2018 at 10:12 AM, OLYMPIC said:

So what exactly are real world results everyone can expect from this and are the repair results permanent or do you need to stay on to maintain.

Edited by Chicago

On 9/2/2018 at 8:27 AM, Chicago said:

So what exactly are real world results everyone can expect from this and are the repair results permanent or do you need to stay on to maintain.

game changer for me,years spent on rehab which did eff all,this did everything i ewxpected in 5 weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 6:21 PM, BendingBars said:

Can you run just tb500?

Yes you can. When I blew out my tricep, I was pounding these two compounds and mk677. I found the combo helped for my particular injury better than any of them singular. However, as a preventative aid, why the hell not, it’s cheap AF

On 10/6/2018 at 8:54 PM, Bcmass said:

Yes you can. When I blew out my tricep, I was pounding these two compounds and mk677. I found the combo helped for my particular injury better than any of them singular. However, as a preventative aid, why the hell not, it’s cheap 

As a maintenance i can seenit being cheap. For recovery it seems a dozen bottles is recommended and that adds up real quick

• 2 weeks later...

there's gotta be a protocol that doesn't involve the magnitude or heavy dosing of this from a cost perspective - that's a huge inhibitory effect even trying to promote this to clients even as a physio.  My wife has a herniated  disc in her back and associated joint pathology that even with my treatments will still take 6 months to fully recover.   But doing this or just TB500 alone may be the fix for this, but from what I read on the price of these you're asking to spend close to 1000-1500 for this protocol.  That's just out of reach for far too many people.

• Like 2