Tb500 + BPC-157 for total body repair

On 10/23/2018 at 10:55 AM, Physlifter said:

there's gotta be a protocol that doesn't involve the magnitude or heavy dosing of this from a cost perspective - that's a huge inhibitory effect even trying to promote this to clients even as a physio.  My wife has a herniated  disc in her back and associated joint pathology that even with my treatments will still take 6 months to fully recover.   But doing this or just TB500 alone may be the fix for this, but from what I read on the price of these you're asking to spend close to 1000-1500 for this protocol.  That's just out of reach for far too many people.

would you rather go for surgery?which may or may not work?and with a huge downtime?id give this protocol a chance if that was my option available prior to surgery

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

New to forum (today in fact) and agree, cost can be a bit much. But, will offer this...

After having suffered various injuries and resultant pain for nearly 35 years (started lifting at 18), my setbacks have been numerous and long-lasting. 

My own protocol is listed in my bio and I'm spending the money to give my body all the "repair juice" I can afford.

8mg of TB/week, 250mcg BPC/day, 2iu GH/day, Epithalon nasal spray/2x day, GH releasers/2x week, IGF-1/2x week, and T-boosters/3x week. Loading and maintenance doses. 

Cheap? No. Worth it to do what numerous doctors, procedures, therapies, shots, and pills have yet to fix? I think so. 

My best to you.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

what ive found is 5mg vials of bpc157 on canadianpeptide... its like 40 bux + shipping + tax... thats insane 😕

Has anyone tried these protocols.

I'm having horrible shoulder/pec pains and tennis elbow (really hurting bad). I'm just about sick and done with the tennis elbow shit... and want to get it healed but...

1 hour ago, a_ahmed said:

what ive found is 5mg vials of bpc157 on canadianpeptide... its like 40 bux + shipping + tax... thats insane 😕

Has anyone tried these protocols.

I'm having horrible shoulder/pec pains and tennis elbow (really hurting bad). I'm just about sick and done with the tennis elbow shit... and want to get it healed but...

I never ran that protocol, but I tried 4 mg a week split into 2 doses for tb500, also ran 500mcg of bpc-157 everyday. This was for only 4 weeks wish I would have done at least 6 weeks. But even at 4 week I noticed a improvement on my shoulder, I have a small full thickness tear in my infraspinatus! It helped me to be able to get back into the gym. I found the best thing to do is use tb500 and bpc-157 combined with a good physiotherapy program. My shoulder still isn’t great after 14 months of it being messed up still get sore every so often and still clicks and pops not sure if I need surgery will talk to surgeon next week. However I might give the tb500, bpc-157 ago again but for 6 weeks this time at the same doses that I did last time! 

im debating doing 250mcg ED... looked at getting 2 vials... but shipping costs a bit too... dunno... from the logs i read mediocre results most ppl say...

I rather spend the money on running GHRP/GRF-MOD like back in the day (havent in over a year and a half and i miss it's benefits)...

8 hours ago, a_ahmed said:

im debating doing 250mcg ED... looked at getting 2 vials... but shipping costs a bit too... dunno... from the logs i read mediocre results most ppl say...

I rather spend the money on running GHRP/GRF-MOD like back in the day (havent in over a year and a half and i miss it's benefits)...

I’m sure you could try 250 and definitely get some benefits from it. But from the people I’ve talked to say 500-800mcg is a good dose ED some people will break the dose into one in morning and one a night! I just did once a day at 500mcg. Maybe give the 250 a try if you find it isn’t helping up it to 500 and get some more peptides! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I’m completely new here. I’ve been doing some research on BPC-157 in a search for something to help my mums disc/arthritis. I want to try this but have no idea where to get it (so many places sell it & I don’t know which site is trusted) and also I have no clue how much to give her.

Any advice here would be greatly appreciated & thank you in advance for your time,

sophie

Edited by Lovella1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Lovella1 said:

Hi everyone, I’m completely new here. I’ve been doing some research on BPC-157 in a search for something to help my mums disc/arthritis. I want to try this but have no idea where to get it (so many places sell it & I don’t know which site is trusted) and also I have no clue how much to give her.

Any advice here would be greatly appreciated & thank you in advance for your time,

sophie

Msg @Ironfist they are our sponsor here and manufacture legitimate peptides within Canada. Many people have used their items successfully 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Hey @OLYMPIC

Is there any reason you couldn't/shouldn't use a protocol of 2mg TB-500 and 500mcg BPC-157 every day vs the 5mg TB-500 bolus twice a week?

My TB-500 comes in 2mg vials and it would be easier to just take the same shot every day (or at least 5 days/week) but I wasn't sure if having the large shot twice a week gave some sort of benefit that having a lower dose spread through the week wouldn't give?

Like you I have spent thousands on rehab (luckily it was partially covered by my benefits but I have still spent about $3K of my own money over the last 5yrs on chiro, accupunture, shockwave, and RMT)...I have had ongoing issues from playing rugby and lifting...turf toe/arthritis, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis, and now tendinitis in my elbows from chinups. The cost of running a cycle like this is very reasonable if it actually fixes these problems.   

Thanks in advance for your input.

NW

• 4 weeks later...

I am 3 weeks into this protocol (but taking 2mg TB500 ed instead of 5mg 2x/w...taking weekends off), injecting bilaterally into the subq tissue around my calves (there isn't much so I have missed with one or two shots and gone IM) with the hope that it trickles down to the Achilles...so far they are feeling kinda tight but no tendinitis, just tight...sort of sore and tight like I worked them the day before even when I didn't. I was going easy on them the first few weeks but have been ramping up in terms of impact. We'll see how that goes over the next week or two.

I will post more once I am done the month...so far showing promise...

• 4 weeks later...

I finished the whole protocol. It did initially take away all the tendinitis symptoms in both my Achilles (and completely got rid of the tennis elbow), I started running again (which normally would set off the tendinitis by the next day), I progressively ramped up the intensity and frequency of my runs...at about 3 weeks out of running intervals I got up to 3x/w (30mins / 5K with one or two flat out runs and the rest of the time alternating between a fast jog / slow run and walking) before the symptoms started coming back...mind you I have not been running a maintenance phase (I just did the initial 4 week load) and perhaps should have but I wanted to test and see how it would hold up without continuing to run the TB and BCP.

I have to admit I am impressed, these two drugs did more than RMT, Shockwave, and accupuncture did. It's certainly not a cheap solution but it seems to work at least in the short term. I am going to give it some time off and try this protocol again in the fall with the hope of returning to touch rugby in the winter to give it a proper test. This time I will continue to run at least a low dose of TB/BCP a couple times a week.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

For anyone still following this.......  I am a Doc that specializes in peptide therapy as well as an aging lifter.

The protocol is good and the dosing is prety much in line with what I use with my patients for hard to heal/chronic injuries. 

The only thing I would change is to take the TB-500 daily as recent research shows it is a little more effective if used daily like the BPC-157 as the levels stay more even justlike other performance enhancing products.

week 1-3  1.5mg/day ( approx 2 vials a week same as above)  

week 4-8  750mcg/day (approx 1 vial a week same as above)

• Like 1

On 9/3/2019 at 9:37 PM, DrD said:

For anyone still following this.......  I am a Doc that specializes in peptide therapy as well as an aging lifter.

The protocol is good and the dosing is prety much in line with what I use with my patients for hard to heal/chronic injuries. 

The only thing I would change is to take the TB-500 daily as recent research shows it is a little more effective if used daily like the BPC-157 as the levels stay more even justlike other performance enhancing products.

week 1-3  1.5mg/day ( approx 2 vials a week same as above)  

week 4-8  750mcg/day (approx 1 vial a week same as above)

@DrD would you dose the TB-500 and the BPC-157 the same at 1.5mg? or stick with the lower dose on the BPC (500mcg/d) like the OP had described?

I like the idea of using a product that already has 5+5mg of both compounds but then you have no way of dosing the TB-500 higher. 

23 hours ago, Neverwas said:

@DrD would you dose the TB-500 and the BPC-157 the same at 1.5mg? or stick with the lower dose on the BPC (500mcg/d) like the OP had described?

I like the idea of using a product that already has 5+5mg of both compounds but then you have no way of dosing the TB-500 higher. 

bpc can be injected daily at 500 mcg

where as tb needs 2 injections weekly

i did bpc 500 a day and loved it

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, ronpaek100 said:

Would injecting 2mg or even 5mg of both TB-500 & BPC-157 so either 4MG or 10MG total per day for 10 day expedite the healing process even further? Also do you guys find running even amount of both bpc-157 & TB-500 ratio to be more beneficial? 

Bpc-157 is dosed in mcg (micro grams). With peptides just like aas there are diminishing returns on over dosing, probably a waste. 

• Like 1

On 9/23/2019 at 7:20 PM, ronpaek100 said:

Would injecting 2mg or even 5mg of both TB-500 & BPC-157 so either 4MG or 10MG total per day for 10 day expedite the healing process even further? Also do you guys find running even amount of both bpc-157 & TB-500 ratio to be more beneficial? 

Dosing info for TB-500 is all over the place depending on where you read. However regardles of where you read, taking the amount you suggest is way too much by far. The range as mentioned on many different sites is from 4mg - 10-mg twice per week for roughly 6 weeks to allow your body to adjust/get used to it. I have also seen it mentioned that a calc based on body weight, ie 35-40 micrograms/lb of body weight injected 2X/week.

There is a max saturation dose with most of these after which it will either be of no extra benefit or you might cause negative impact but you always have to remember that most of this stuff is not available as pharma and few of them have any major studies to go by. Erring on the side of caution is always the best bet, at least until you see how you react and then titration within the anecdotally related dosing range as needed.

I have been using this healing stack as well. Only been 10 days but I think it is working. I never get injured, but for some dumb reason I injured my shoulder at the very beginning of this stack by doing low bar squats instead of high bar squats. I will never do low bar again! I don't car how much more weight I can add to the bar. Well at least I made my stupid mistake at the beginning of this so called healing stack.