Who works out at home?

I have a fully stocked/equipped gym at home with better stuff than i've found in ANY gym; Eleiko, Ivanko, Rogue. I have a 400 watt thumper of a stereo and no one will complain about the music. I have a 27" 4K monitor and YouTube that i can use to bring up technique videos, or put on 'background' (ie: lifting with the Russian national team). I can make all the noise i want, dropping barbells from overhead even. I can train with no shirt on, hell, leave my shit loaded if i want. I can swear, make a mess, and rampage around like Bull fucking Hurley on a cheque drop overdose if i want to.

And yet...

Its covered in dust. I just cant get away from people. I LIKE training around people. The more the better. I just dont get all these misanthropes that say they hate people around. EVERYONE i know hates training with people around. I train at the biggest god damn rec center in town... clown fucking central. I love it. As a lifter/coach in two niche sports, i can create exposure to these sports, and as a coach (a very good one) i can help people who need it. I can find new lifters. Plus, fuck it... i like to show off sometimes. I dont have a crew there, which sucks... my town sucks, too many pathetic glass egos, but i do have a few people i train with, and one VERY dedicated, National-caliber lifter i coach who is always there. I make friends, and the uh... talent... is everywhere, and VERY distracting (the BEST part). I get none of that at home. I might as well sell it all, but its handy if the gym is closed for some stupid reason (snow, outage, terrorist attack). I can also finish my workouts at home if i run out of time there.