What do you think of this cycle?

Jetpilot

Hi guys

I am back ?  This is my new cycle it is base on Seth Feroce cycle , no bash please positive inputs I did a lot of cycle never Tren this is why I ask 

I am debating if the side and value match? 

before your ask I train for most of my life body fat at 8-9%  multiple  blood test on cycle and after on TRT off cycle ( by doctor ) give blood 4x times a year!

I am 47 and rocking ? 

Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 6.23.42 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...

You're 8% bf and you want to shred? Post some pics bro, sounds like you're already shredded at that body fat. Weight and height?

What I see so far, eq at that dose for that long wont do fuck all in my opinion. Up it to at least 600 and run it for 16 weeks. Even at that I find its weak, I like 1200, you'll get something out of it at that in my opinion. Also I don't understand running mast e with Tren ace (different esters) and for only 4 weeks.?

I don't follow Seths videos. Can you elaborate why he recommends those doses for that short of time with different esters? 

Finally its great that you started this thread, but to help you more, pics and stats in a log would be great so we can help you out.

On 10/26/2018 at 1:28 PM, Jetpilot said:

Hi guys

I am back ?  This is my new cycle it is base on Seth Feroce cycle , no bash please positive inputs I did a lot of cycle never Tren this is why I ask 

I am debating if the side and value match? 

before your ask I train for most of my life body fat at 8-9%  multiple  blood test on cycle and after on TRT off cycle ( by doctor ) give blood 4x times a year!

I am 47 and rocking ? 

Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 6.23.42 PM.png

I would either drop the sust and add more cyp. if you are doing 250 sust once a week im a fan of injecting sust 3 to 4 times a week to keep blood levels more at bay I also prefer E over C find I retain more water on cyp

I remember  you Afflicted ? ( you are always very helpful ) I am 5'10'' and back to 190 ! my last cycle was a MMA style cycle that I did love!  someone here helm me last time and it was incredible I am a older guy 47 who rock the boat lol!

I do 4 cycle a year because of my job I run cycle shorter  I have multiple blood test this is why I need to be careful with not going to high on dosing I am on TRT from my doctor at 200 MG week this is my back up in case I show up at blood test with a 1000+ test level ( it happen before )  .

My last cycle was my first try at Equipose at 600 mg a weeks and I love it!  3 week after stop equipoise I was still feeling hard like a rock ? 

This is my MMA style cycle

-Test  Ent 600 /w

-Eq 600 / W

-Masteron 600/W

-Var 40Mg/day

-Proviron 25 mg/day

-Adex 1/2 tab EOD

-Nolva 20 mg EOD

I did run that for 12 weeks I know this is a very mild cycle but my goal was reach no side it all very dry a lot's of drive and cardio  and after giving blood I did a blood test and everything

was back to normal ( after 2 weeks off) 

I believe Seth approach  it  is to cover all angles I am curious about this cycle and we are all different I have already started lol I will pump the Equipose and lower the Tren to 200/W and post back ? 

1 minute ago, Jetpilot said:

I remember  you Afflicted ? ( you are always very helpful ) I am 5'10'' and back to 190 ! my last cycle was a MMA style cycle that I did love!  someone here helm me last time and it was incredible I am a older guy 47 who rock the boat lol!

I do 4 cycle a year because of my job I run cycle shorter  I have multiple blood test this is why I need to be careful with not going to high on dosing I am on TRT from my doctor at 200 MG week this is my back up in case I show up at blood test with a 1000+ test level ( it happen before )  .

My last cycle was my first try at Equipose at 600 mg a weeks and I love it!  3 week after stop equipoise I was still feeling hard like a rock ? 

This is my MMA style cycle

-Test  Ent 600 /w

-Eq 600 / W

-Masteron 600/W

-Var 40Mg/day

-Proviron 25 mg/day

-Adex 1/2 tab EOD

-Nolva 20 mg EOD

I did run that for 12 weeks I know this is a very mild cycle but my goal was reach no side it all very dry a lot's of drive and cardio  and after giving blood I did a blood test and everything

was back to normal ( after 2 weeks off) 

I believe Seth approach  it  is to cover all angles I am curious about this cycle and we are all different I have already started lol I will pump the Equipose and lower the Tren to 200/W and post back ? 

Hi talon Thank you for your reply!

This is why I like this place ,  I inject EOD when possible I believe in stable blood as well I am on the aggressive side of the curve it help me ? 

My TRT is on Test CYP ( Pfeizer)  my believe is that test Cyp is the weakest testosterone no?

2 hours ago, Musclet1 said:

Looking at doing a 3 rd cycle , might follow this one next time, let me know how u make out with it

You will hate me for saying this ! but if I was you I will wait 10 cycle before TREN and I am not sure you need this!  if I was to restart I will go like  only Test at 500/w for like 3 cycle very simple cycle , then Add only one new one ( oil or Oral) every cycle  take it as a marathon not a sprint if you do this cycle for your 3 rd cycle what you will do for your 4 th? lol 

there is not much difference between cyp and e honestly I just found cyp held more water its an ester difference.  If you keep your inject current bro you should be fine My TRT is the E was Cyp but again water retention was bad on the CYP.  the cyp is usually very common for TRT due to the fact its a longer ester meaning it has a longer half life..

Just now, Jetpilot said:

You will hate me for saying this ! but if I was you I will wait 10 cycle before TREN and I am not sure you need this!  if I was to restart I will go like  only Test at 500/w for like 3 cycle very simple cycle , then Add only one new one ( oil or Oral) every cycle  take it as a marathon not a sprint if you do this cycle for your 3 rd cycle what you will do for your 4 th? lol 

I waited almost 3 years before I touched TREN and I am glad I waited I now will only run Tren once a year ITS the GODZILLA for sure but so are the sides.  I believe in what Rich Piana says the better the results on an AAS the more damage it can do if. you abuse it.  Tren should never be taken lightly as too many things can go wrong I have a buddy who didn't monitor his water intake and had also developed retarded high BP and actually scarred his kidneys.... great advice jetpilot

5 minutes ago, Talon said:

there is not much difference between cyp and e honestly I just found cyp held more water its an ester difference.  If you keep your inject current bro you should be fine My TRT is the E was Cyp but again water retention was bad on the CYP.  the cyp is usually very common for TRT due to the fact its a longer ester meaning it has a longer half life..

I  Normally  use Test Cyp after my cycle when I go back to my TRT dosage ?  

5 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

Hey, appreciate the advice! I like keep it simply too. I think every cycle we do, everyone wants to see the best gains on the next cycle. I agree tren is tough, having night sweats for 2 months can be rough.  If using Test E can you pair it with Eqouis? I am not a fan of orals that are hard on the liver, had dbol before at low dosage on first cycle 25mg/d for 5 w with 12 weeks of test E and put on 20lbs. Was my best cycle.

Any Oral  that you use need a blood test half way  of your cycle and use Tudca supplements I use now tudca all year round and double the dose on cycle it is a little expensive but it show on my blood test result that my liver stay normal! ( i got a big scared before on bad anavar ) my liver enzyme shoot over 900+ ) 

?

On 11/4/2018 at 6:38 PM, biglove said:

I would keep it simple if you wish to add muscle ,

750mg wk Test ( c or e )

600mg wk Eq

350mg tren ace or 400mg tren e wk ( optional )

On your 6 wk add a oral of your choice ( only if needed or extra boost )

Eat like a animal and sleep like a baby :)

Ok cool, going keep it to Test E 500mg w, and  600mg Eq, for an oral would recommend dbol or anvar? Currently eating like beast, sleep about 6 hr. 

On 11/9/2018 at 1:52 AM, Musclet1 said:

Ok cool, going keep it to Test E 500mg w, and  600mg Eq, for an oral would recommend dbol or anvar? Currently eating like beast, sleep about 6 hr. 

Depends what you look like or if your holding to much water, if so use tbol if not use dbol.

You can't just take stuff like that , as you have to evaluate your goal and where you are at that poitn before adding a extra aas or upping the dose alwys look in the mirror .

good luck