HGH Frag

What is the most effective way to run HGH Frag for fat loss?? 

From what I gather 500mcg sub q inj daily

In a fasted state 1st thing in the morn an hour before cardio is the best protocol is 

Anyone have much success with the HGH Frag?

Also how long before u start noticing the fat loss?? And how long can I run it for safely?

Thanks ?

• 2 weeks later...

LOL

I'd have to agree, I used hgh frag during my last prep (first time using it) and honestly didn't notice much from it per say. I say that, but I was also using several other things at the time. I think Frag is best to be used multiple times a day shot in a fasted (or carb deprived) state then immediately jump into some cardio. There are a few people I know that love it, but they also include intermittent fasting through half the day. 

So my ultimate conclusion is, its OK - but depending on how often you're able to use, it gets better.

18 hours ago, dirtyluke1 said:

Alright so maybe just up it to 750 in the morn?

more is not better with hgh frag. It is about utilizing what is now in the bloodstream. Frag helps release fat from the mitochondira into the bloodstream for use,if you dont burn it off,it will then go back into storage. Always do injection when you are about to perform some type of activity as to utilize what is now in the bloodstream

On 11/10/2018 at 11:10 AM, dirtyluke1 said:

Thays why I inject then hit the by to train followed by cardio 

Id strongly.suggest doing more injections.

#1 right when u wake up...stay fasted..take a shot and do 20 min minimum of cardio

#2 shot pre workout as u have been but id do cardio first then ur weights, then a final 15ish minutes of cardio at the end like a cool down. If u do that whole cardio+training+cool down fasted after a shot ull burn a shit ton of fat

#3 wait atleast 2 hours after ur last meal. Take a shot and do another 20 minutes minimum of cardio. This Will keep ur metabolism super high overnight.

Thats ur very best bet for fat loss. No matter what fat burner ur using.

• 1 year later...