1-Test cyp

Nissan

7 minutes ago, Jetpilot said:

I am a bit surprise  about your question? Testosterone is the base of all AAS !

I am on TRT for the last 3 yrs my doctor give me testosterone Cypionate  the only reason doctors use this one is the long half life ( 8 days )  I believe if you can inject at 2 days interval 

Testosterone Enenthate or Propionate are much better and more effective , look the text below it explain the 3 most popular type but again it depend on your goal and experiences .

clear answer to your question, for a TRT yes you can use Test Cyp for a cycle in my opinion they are much better option at the same price. 

1. Enanthate is a testosterone ester that is metabolized over four to five days. In some cases, low levels may remain in the body for up to two weeks. To maintain levels, injections should be administered every five days. This form of testosterone is commonly administered via intramuscular injection (IM) at the approximate starting dose of 100 to 200 mg every five to seven days. This should bring a patient within optimal ranges (800 ng to 1000 ng) is 100 mg to 200 mg IM every five to seven days; however, every patient is different. Baseline testosterone levels and other factors may influence initial dose and maintenance plan.

2. Cypionate is considered a “long acting” testosterone, being metabolized in approximately seven to eight days. Cypionate is often begun with a starting dose similar to enanthate (100 mg to 200 mg), but only administered every seven days.

3. Propionate is a fast-acting ester. This testosterone ester can peak in the blood within hours of being administered and be metabolized over three days. Injections should be administered every two to three days. You must weigh the “positives” with the “negatives” before using propionate. This is only prescribed in special cases, as it has to be administered frequently. However, it quickly stabilizes testosterone levels, but risks aromatization into estrogen, which can lead to negative side effects.

1-test is not the same as test cypionate!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jetpilot said:

I am a bit surprise  about your question? Testosterone is the base of all AAS !

I am on TRT for the last 3 yrs my doctor give me testosterone Cypionate  the only reason doctors use this one is the long half life ( 8 days )  I believe if you can inject at 2 days interval 

Testosterone Enenthate or Propionate are much better and more effective , look the text below it explain the 3 most popular type but again it depend on your goal and experiences .

clear answer to your question, for a TRT yes you can use Test Cyp for a cycle in my opinion they are much better option at the same price. 

1. Enanthate is a testosterone ester that is metabolized over four to five days. In some cases, low levels may remain in the body for up to two weeks. To maintain levels, injections should be administered every five days. This form of testosterone is commonly administered via intramuscular injection (IM) at the approximate starting dose of 100 to 200 mg every five to seven days. This should bring a patient within optimal ranges (800 ng to 1000 ng) is 100 mg to 200 mg IM every five to seven days; however, every patient is different. Baseline testosterone levels and other factors may influence initial dose and maintenance plan.

2. Cypionate is considered a “long acting” testosterone, being metabolized in approximately seven to eight days. Cypionate is often begun with a starting dose similar to enanthate (100 mg to 200 mg), but only administered every seven days.

3. Propionate is a fast-acting ester. This testosterone ester can peak in the blood within hours of being administered and be metabolized over three days. Injections should be administered every two to three days. You must weigh the “positives” with the “negatives” before using propionate. This is only prescribed in special cases, as it has to be administered frequently. However, it quickly stabilizes testosterone levels, but risks aromatization into estrogen, which can lead to negative side effects.

Thanks for your reply, but clearly you have no idea what 1 -Test cyp is. 

On 10/29/2018 at 1:29 PM, barbell said:

Only bad thing I've been hearing is they give horrible PIPs ?

Heard the same, had a buddy just run a cycle of Dihydroboldenone and he said the strength and pumps were great but if you inject a decent quantity without cutting it with something else he said it kicked like a mule. But he also admittedly said he hates t400 for the same reason and I personally don't find t400 that bad so it might be highly individual. 

15 hours ago, Atlas said:

Heard the same, had a buddy just run a cycle of Dihydroboldenone and he said the strength and pumps were great but if you inject a decent quantity without cutting it with something else he said it kicked like a mule. But he also admittedly said he hates t400 for the same reason and I personally don't find t400 that bad so it might be highly individual. 

Hmmm...interesting. I hardly get any PIP from T400. Yeah but have heard that anything over 100mg/1-test has a nasty PIP. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2018 at 12:51 PM, Corey5150 said:

I've also heard quite a few good things... Basically like a cross between primo and tren? BUUTTTTT if its really that good why wouldn't more labs carry it? IMO sometimes these exotic compounds aren't all theyre cracked up to be.

primo is really good but you dont get that much gains offit, they are really clean gains though

54 minutes ago, musclebound said:

primo is really good but you dont get that much gains offit, they are really clean gains though

I think thats a common thought - but you have to think of risk versus reward. Primo on the side effect scale is VERY minimal, so its something you can run longer and get progressively better with. Now I'm going to assume you're comparing it to things like dbol/adrol/test, etc... Now all those are comparatively stronger but are also steroids that cause mass amounts of water retention (dependent on the person) and will also cause the most "loss" after use - primo will have no such loss. 

I don't think its a drug for everyone - BUT I think more people could benefit from something like this in their realm of use. 

Now DHB is something I'd love to try - but as I mentioned not many labs carry it.  

• 3 weeks later...

I wanna give this a go, there is one reputable lab that just started carrying it, sounds like a good, low side, compound. I usually run primo/tren and low test ..... but being north of 40 the tren is awesome, but def does a number on the body. This may be a compound worth switching to

3 hours ago, Nissan said:

@Dutch Keep us posted brother if you do give it a shot. From what I have read, it sounds like a very promising compound but there are not too many people (that I know of) with first hand exp. 

Will do ..... I think I’m gonna transition off tren and into dhb

19 hours ago, Whiteboyblue said:

I hear primo is very often fake and hard to find, does it cost about twice the amount of their other AS? 

I don't know for sure, but I suspect that thinking comes from the old days before the current UGL scene. I can't imagine why a well established lab would fake primo. A sketchy, fly by night lab? Yeah, but they might fake anything.

I ran a very conservative dose of primo for 28 weeks this year. Honestly, I stopped because I was bored, and wanted some excitement in my life. Hello, tren!

With primo I didn't really feel like anything was happening. No sides, no anything. Then one day I looked in the mirror and went "HOLY SHIT!"

Expensive tho.

Reading up about DHB, it does sound interesting. I'll probably try it sometime.

Edited by Zbignew
  • Like 1