Input please.

NovaFreak

So where I'm at with things now I had a low in my life and just getting back just wanting to take some fat off and put some muscle on to feel better so here's where I'm going. 16 weeks sust 500mg week , 80mg var ed , helios 2x day , adex e3d, can I get your thoughts or some tweaks,  thanks everyone. 

With this mild of a cycle unless you are super gyno prone i do not see the need for an AI lots of people crash their levels thinking they need it on bigger cycles i always wait about 5-6 weeks in and get bloods i dont like guessing i need something.

cheers

• Like 1

I agree with the comment about the arimidex - great to have on hand, HOWEVER estrogen is needed for growth so don't limit it unnecessarily!

This cycle looks pretty standard - depending on how you feel on the anavar I've bumped it as high as 120/day before. Also, where you mentioned you're looking to lose fat I hope your diet and cardio/training are on point?