Corey5150

Gym Playlist

On 10/31/2018 at 1:18 PM, MuscleDummy said:

Spotify for sure. The more you use it the more it gives you what you want. Makes killer workout playlists. 

On my way to the gym I listen to makaveli motivation but while I am working out it’s usually old school hip hop

• Like 1

I'm all about that spotify, but lately I've been leaning towards some old school rock... I only get into hip hop when I'm doing cardio lol

• Like 1

On October 29, 2018 at 2:12 PM, Corey5150 said:

Whats everyone listening to at the gym nowadays? I need some new tunes!

No music at all for me. I'm really pissed because the manager of my gym always plays the radio with news and every?thing 

i have marlyn manson essentials from apple music as well as matallica essentials,   i am know to go into the old school rap too and well slipknot for leg days

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Talon said:

i have marlyn manson essentials from apple music as well as matallica essentials,   i am know to go into the old school rap too and well slipknot for leg days

I'm digging the new MM stuff lately - killl for me, saturnalia, etc.. great for some heavy stuff!

• Like 1

Coming in late here. But I saw the title and couldn’t resist. Been rocking these records on repeat lately. 

Power Trip- Nightmare Logic (great fucking thrash metal from Texas)

The Shrine- Rare Breed (great heavy dirty ass RnR)

Zig Zags - Running Out of Red and/or They’ll Never Take Us Alive (metal/punk/rock n roll band doing it all. Making sound gooooood)

Motörhead- Motorizer (later era Motörhead but easily one of my fav records by them. A ripper for sure)

On 10/29/2018 at 7:12 AM, Corey5150 said:

Whats everyone listening to at the gym nowadays? I need some new tunes!

Coming in late here. But I saw the title and couldn’t resist. Been rocking these records on repeat lately. 

Power Trip- Nightmare Logic (great fucking thrash metal from Texas)

The Shrine- Rare Breed (great heavy dirty ass RnR)

Zig Zags - Running Out of Red and/or They’ll Never Take Us Alive (metal/punk/rock n roll band doing it all. Making sound gooooood)

Motörhead- Motorizer (later era Motörhead but easily one of my fav records by them. A ripper for sure)