Pareto

ABmonkey

13 hours ago, ABmonkey said:

Quite the character aren't you. 

Speaking the truth takes character. As a reviews section i can say what i want. And if you're happy paying $60 for a $6 item because it has a nice label than by all means do so. Seeing that nearly half your posts are in this thread,i would not be surprised that you are some shill here repping the lab . Quite the character you are

13 hours ago, Pump_And_Hump said:

Speaking the truth takes character. As a reviews section i can say what i want. And if you're happy paying $60 for a $6 item because it has a nice label than by all means do so. Seeing that nearly half your posts are in this thread,i would not be surprised that you are some shill here repping the lab . Quite the character you are

LOL.

14 hours ago, Pump_And_Hump said:

Where did you get the $6 item idea from? Are you saying Pareto is junk and only worth $6?

I think hes referring to the mark up on products. A vial of test diesnt cost much to manufacture. Some labs charge certain amounts for their products based on essentially whatever they want. Risk. Chemist cost. Raw cost. Etc. Who knows really on how its determined. To each their own.

Plus dont forget third part resellers. Some people rep for reps so to speak so the price tag can be even higher.

Many factors go into it. But essentially just because a lab charges 30$ compared to 55$ for a vial of test doesnt mean one is of less quality than the other.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, sierra1 said:

Where did you get the $6 item idea from? Are you saying Pareto is junk and only worth $6?

I never said that,they might be excellent. But the cost is insane ,compared to the cost of manufacturing an item. $6 was an end price manufacturing cost,ive made a thread on this.

My point was the stupidity that people and labs push that higher cost means more potent,thats all BS. 250mg is 250mg,same way a pound is a pound. We are being brainwashed by lab owners and boards to believe that higher cost and a nice label means the quality is better. This is all i was stating because this is a review thread and I can share my review. What is the point of a review thread if we get attacked for offering an opinion?Anyways, Great lab,great look but I can not justify the insanely high pricing and will never support a lab who has a rep who calls people "gay or fag"

Im not on board of any lab but if i were to start making and selling gear then i would want to make some decent money. Shit, the price i used to charge some people for my own stash was ridiculous lol but i told them upfront im overcharging the shit out of you

For the record, im a cheap fuck so im always looking for a bargain. Plus my wife gets real cranky when im blowing a shit load of money

• Like 3

11 hours ago, storman said:

Im not on board of any lab but if i were to start making and selling gear then i would want to make some decent money. Shit, the price i used to charge some people for my own stash was ridiculous lol but i told them upfront im overcharging the shit out of you

For the record, im a cheap fuck so im always looking for a bargain. Plus my wife gets real cranky when im blowing a shit load of money

My wife gets bent out of shape too when she sees how much money I spend on AAS, obviously she'd rather I spend it on her. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Frank.Castle said:

You’ve got to explain that indirectly it is for her lol. I tried that with my wife but didn’t work out very well

No I tell her the truth. That it's what I choose to spend my money on for myself.  It makes me feel good and better about myself. Which she understands. I encourage her to do the same for herself whatever that entails.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2018 at 3:57 PM, Jr. said:

I'm glad to see pareto on this forum, I ran few cycles a 5 years back give or take. GREAT superdrol 100%, dbol was great. Remember shipping was quick, I have a few guys I train with love them and very loyal to them.

What they have become today I personally cant speak up but I hear decent things 

I agree with you about their sdrol. I used it a while back - very strong. I just wish my old liver problems didn't resurface, or I'd have run it a bit longer. Had me making nice hard, dry gains. Strength was up. I love their sdrol.

I've also ran their test c. Was definitely doing what Test should be doing when your running it - and I was only running it at 500mg/week. IMO, these guys have great product (but that is only based on the few items of theirs that Ive run.

On 11/7/2018 at 7:13 AM, NorthernLifters said:

paretoeast@protonmail.com shows up as PretoEastON as name in tutanota

Magic1 is the name he went by, We still have all screenshots

Thats definitely not they rep i dealt with - or at least not the email addy of the rep i dealt with. Whoever it was answered my emails quickly, shipping was quite quick, and product was great. So whoever it was, I'd be a liar if I said anything bad about their service as a rep.

• 2 months later...
  • 3ml locked this topic
  • NorthernLifters unlocked and unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Sir , I can’t tell if that is a serious question or you are trolling . If it is a serious question ask yourself this do you want a direct link to an underground transaction? Either way anymore questions of that nature and you will be banned. Btw Bzzzzzzz Plunk 🎣. CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.