Crazy Steroids

Talon

5 minutes ago, TigerPower said:

Scammer alert:
CrazySteroids took my payment before 2019 shut down. He never refunds or ships the order until now. I ask around. There are more victims. 

Been on the board for 18hrs. And you gonna trash a company.  Any proof to your claim.   I have had zero problems with CS 

Ok Sir you just recently joined the board and years later you are bringing this to our attention after other members have had very successful transactions with them ? Why now ? Seems a little fishy to me , Looks like there is a underlying agenda there , If this a game please don’t come on my board to play it . I’ve been at this a long time I tend to see through things like this pretty easily there are board politics and brands battling for business especially in times like these and if members have issues they know the protocol bring it to the rep first and if they get no satisfaction you bring it to a staff member of the board or of any board that you are involved with as we can always get resolution. So that being said if there is truth to this you bring me the proof ie .... order info and follow up conversations with the rep and brand in general and I will step in and help because I have direct contact with our sponsors and very good working relationships so we can speak directly about your issues. So you have 24 hours to provide me this or you will be banned. Your word is simply not good enough , Sorry there is way too much scamming going on in this industry. I will always protect my members and help with their issues they know this. But I will also help my sponsors from reverse scammers  , I’m fair and impartial so provide the info or be banned , And if you lie to us I will put your information on a scammer list as well as provide it to all the labs in Canada and provide it to all other Canadian boards so I’ll leave this in your hands . CBDB NorthernLifters Admin Team.