Crazy Steroids

Talon

Okay so here we go Before becoming admin I took on the role of trialing this powder source and As you guys know from back in the day I pull zero punches as integrity is important to me and to you members.

I have to give these guys a huge thumbs up on regards to their communication and timings they answer emails.  Completely off the hook this way and I am amazed by their lists.   Their rep is kind courteous and accommodating.   I will add to this review as things go on. but so far I am totally blown away

Do these guys ship domestic, or are we rolling the dice with CBSA?

On 10/31/2018 at 2:42 AM, Talon said:

Okay so here we go Before becoming admin I took on the role of trialing this powder source and As you guys know from back in the day I pull zero punches as integrity is important to me and to you members.

I have to give these guys a huge thumbs up on regards to their communication and timings they answer emails.  Completely off the hook this way and I am amazed by their lists.   Their rep is kind courteous and accommodating.   I will add to this review as things go on. but so far I am totally blown away

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi

Just had my first experience with CS. Great communication, ultra fast shipping. Yet to try out my product, but I have high expectations in regards to quality based on general reviews. Will make an oral suspension of 50mg/ml anavar in EOO or MCT. Will update as things goes along.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 6:42 AM, Talon said:

everything came in perfectly and untouched they did an amazing job getting the stuff to me 

So any further news on your SARMs?

What'd you order and how are they working? Have you taken the extra step to get the purity tested?

Very interested in this raw provider for SARM. Too much of a pussy myself to risk ordering AAS raws if CBSA is involved.

• 2 months later...

It's hard to believe there's better customer service than theirs anywhere out there. Best prices I've seen after scouring the net for months.They also ship domestic within the US so no waiting a month just to find out you had a seizure.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, slimgym said:

It's hard to believe there's better customer service than theirs anywhere out there. Best prices I've seen after scouring the net for months.They also ship domestic within the US so no waiting a month just to find out you had a seizure.

I've done a few orders with these guys, I'm happy with products and service

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well recieved 100g test P .  Shipping time was quite quick.  Ran a labmax and it was kind of conslusive. But I don't trust those kits.   Going to order a roidtest as they have a new kit to test to get a general sense of purity.   Also gonna get some labwork done in 2 weeks to really test it .. but it brewed up really nice.   I didn't die after pinning. . Mixed great at 2% BA 18% BB and MCt oil.    Pinned 50mg and woke up with a boner.  So it seems like all checks out

• 2 months later...