Talon

Crazy Steroids

Okay so here we go Before becoming admin I took on the role of trialing this powder source and As you guys know from back in the day I pull zero punches as integrity is important to me and to you members.

I have to give these guys a huge thumbs up on regards to their communication and timings they answer emails.  Completely off the hook this way and I am amazed by their lists.   Their rep is kind courteous and accommodating.   I will add to this review as things go on. but so far I am totally blown away

Do these guys ship domestic, or are we rolling the dice with CBSA?

On 10/31/2018 at 2:42 AM, Talon said:

Okay so here we go Before becoming admin I took on the role of trialing this powder source and As you guys know from back in the day I pull zero punches as integrity is important to me and to you members.

I have to give these guys a huge thumbs up on regards to their communication and timings they answer emails.  Completely off the hook this way and I am amazed by their lists.   Their rep is kind courteous and accommodating.   I will add to this review as things go on. but so far I am totally blown away

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rosconow said:

I will let you know when they show up brother I got a SARM so im not worried about CBSA

On 11/5/2018 at 9:30 AM, Talon said:

I will let you know when they show up brother I got a SARM so im not worried about CBSA

just curious with how everything turned out on this post?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, srd331 said:

All my stuff I ordered came in very quick and no issues! Super slick packaging and this guy knows the deal. Pretty impressive

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, srd331 said:

everything came in perfectly and untouched they did an amazing job getting the stuff to me 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Talon said:

everything came in perfectly and untouched they did an amazing job getting the stuff to me 

Awesome news thanks for the update! 

9 hours ago, ElectricRocker said:

All my stuff I ordered came in very quick and no issues! Super slick packaging and this guy knows the deal. Pretty impressive

Awesome guys thanks for the update!

On 11/5/2018 at 7:17 AM, Rosconow said:

I'm curious too, which was it?

Thanks

Hi

Just had my first experience with CS. Great communication, ultra fast shipping. Yet to try out my product, but I have high expectations in regards to quality based on general reviews. Will make an oral suspension of 50mg/ml anavar in EOO or MCT. Will update as things goes along.

• Like 1

Update...Made a oral suspension in EOO at 25mg/ml. Doing 75 mg pr day split in two doses. So far so good. Product seems nice and clean. CS is my new go2guy regarding oral raws 🙂

• Like 1

On 1/3/2019 at 6:42 AM, Talon said:

So any further news on your SARMs?

What'd you order and how are they working? Have you taken the extra step to get the purity tested?

Very interested in this raw provider for SARM. Too much of a pussy myself to risk ordering AAS raws if CBSA is involved.

I can assure you they are THE real deal I kept all my gains and was able to transition back onto cycle without missing a beat.  The mk677 works as advertised...

• Like 2

It's hard to believe there's better customer service than theirs anywhere out there. Best prices I've seen after scouring the net for months.They also ship domestic within the US so no waiting a month just to find out you had a seizure.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, slimgym said:

It's hard to believe there's better customer service than theirs anywhere out there. Best prices I've seen after scouring the net for months.They also ship domestic within the US so no waiting a month just to find out you had a seizure.

I've done a few orders with these guys, I'm happy with products and service

• Like 1

All the products I ordered worked as advertised. The customer service was also top notch.