BT

Talon

Okay so the wife is starting her first cycle and I am stoked because I have created a workout partner and couldn't be happier.  SO I order4ed her some Var and im using IGF and Madol and Decca among other gear for my winter Bulk 

So I placed an order and we'll FUCKING AMAZING.  they have responded to emails and are bang on and totally  not one to waste time.  They are very very accommodating and offer advice when asked.  I couldn't be happier when BT started years ago it was good but like a fine wine things have improved with age.   These guys are just stellar and when shipment arrives there will be stove Pics yes we need to bring those back hahaha,

All I can say is for all the doubters out there they REALLY HAVE STEPPED THINGS UP and I couldn't be happier I am actually speechless.   I made the order before being made admin and have been treated no differently than when I made an anonymous order a few weeks back.

WELL FUCKING DONE BOYS

thanks man I am so excited that she actually embraced it she used to go on her own but when I got sick she went into depression and gained a lot of weight with me she always hated the gym but really did embrace it now that we are working out together.  She has done so well to loose the weight she was 5 feet 1 and weigh in at 200 pounds she is now on her way to hitting the 160s and I am amazed at the muscle she has put on naturally.  I know that now is the time to start the Var as she has rally smashed her personal bests and the added muscle mass and size will keep her into the game mentality

products were ordered and shipped in 24 hour window the delay was my doing lol I changed my mind I'm one of those assholes that keeps finding something new to play with LOL.....stove pics will follow  and so will the logs.  I have to say yet again im blown away by the speed and how accommodating they were,   

TOP KNOTCH as always THANKS BT

• 2 years later...