Just now, NorthernLifters said:

the auction money will be used first for merchandise. We can do some hoodies or beanies,up to you guys

@Talon do you need logo file?

that would be great I have a guy here that does hoodies shirts etc.  I can get a quote and I have zero issues ram rodding this if you guys want me too once I get the files ill get a quote.  He made a hoodie for the wife at Christmas for me and its been 2 years and still looks amazing

3 hours ago, Talon said:

LETS DO IT JAKE.   I saw say we do some beanies t shorts hoodies and maybe a few beaters in the summer

Looks like we are doing it, just getting some HQ logos and then I'm gonna speak with some people on getting it done. Even do some giveaways!

• Jake pinned this topic

I'm in the process of getting some stuff created, and I'll pin this topic for now so people can keep track of our progress.

I got a few ideas out to an artist and got a few previews of what stuff COULD look like.

If you have ANY other ideas for what could be made, let me know and I can get a preview made for it.

The white logo might need a little bit of a touch up, and we may add the URL to the logo in the final version, but we aren't sure just yet.

How does everyone feel about these, so far?

1-(1)_mockup_Back_Mens_Mens_White.png

1-(1)_mockup_Back_Mens_White.png

1_mockup_Front_Flat_Black.png

1_mockup_Front_Flat_White.png

1_mockup_Mockup_White.png

21 hours ago, Jake said:

I'm in the process of getting some stuff created, and I'll pin this topic for now so people can keep track of our progress.

I got a few ideas out to an artist and got a few previews of what stuff COULD look like.

If you have ANY other ideas for what could be made, let me know and I can get a preview made for it.

The white logo might need a little bit of a touch up, and we may add the URL to the logo in the final version, but we aren't sure just yet.

How does everyone feel about these, so far?

1-(1)_mockup_Back_Mens_Mens_White.png

1-(1)_mockup_Back_Mens_White.png

1_mockup_Front_Flat_Black.png

1_mockup_Front_Flat_White.png

1_mockup_Mockup_White.png

Tell me the hoodie is a zip up at the front if so ill take 2 lol

Beanies for sure....lots of us wear them tor train.

Personally id want a decent non-zip hoodie.

And whatever ends up getting made...i just ask that I have everything made REEEALLY big sizes available.those of us who wear 2xl or 3xl regularly in off-season. Then add another size up to train in.

• Like 1