Formula: C21-H30-O3
Manufacturer: Schering/Bayer

Effective Dose (Men): 10 mg/day
Effective Dose (Women): Not Recommended
Half-Life: Approx. 8-12 Hours
Detection Time: Unknown
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 2300-650

Description

MENT, a.k.a. methylnortestosterone acetate and as trestolone acetate (the chemical name of active ingredient in MENT), is an oral derivative of the anabolic steroid nandrolone.

MENT was initially developed for androgen replacement, however it encompasses a vast number of treatment applications including testicular failure, contraception therapies, bone mass loss, BPH, prostate cancer, cachexia and muscle wasting, primary hypogonadism, ASIH, baldness, and sarcopenia.

Steroid Form

The reported plan is to release MENT in oral, injectable, implantation, and transdermal forms, but it is not yet available as a prescription drug.

Indications/Purpose

For the Indications/Purpose of MENT see the Deca-Durabolin profile. MENT, however has a much shorter half-life.

Side Effects

Again, MENT aromatizes more like a testosterone than a nandrolone. Thus, for the side effects of MENT see Testosterone Propionate.

Additional Information

MENT is a versatile anabolic that should be cycled with a testosterone like propionate, cypionate, and enanthate. MENT cutting cycles can contain any of the traditional definition compounds such as Anavar, Primobolan, Oral Turinabol, and Winstrol.

When added to mass building cycles, which should also be testosterone based, some of the compounds that stack well include Dianabol, Halotestin, Anadrol, Trenbolone, and Equipoise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, eazy57 said:

Interesting. I find tren more of a cutting recomp compound. Ment sounds like an interesting addition. I like the lean gains I got last year from test/tren/mast cycles. Would ment replace mast in that type of scenario?

From the research I've done and the people I've spoken to - It aromatizes like CRAZY (so a fair amount of water retention), I knew of some people running arimidex and letrozole. However they also loved it. I'm looking to give it a try here soonish lol But to you're question I would actually replace the tren in that scenario with Ment not the mast. 

59 minutes ago, Corey5150 said:

From the research I've done and the people I've spoken to - It aromatizes like CRAZY (so a fair amount of water retention), I knew of some people running arimidex and letrozole. However they also loved it. I'm looking to give it a try here soonish lol But to you're question I would actually replace the tren in that scenario with Ment not the mast. 

Cool. My researches have uncovered the same issues with aromatization. I think guys just love the big full look. But the longer I juice the more I appreciate being able to stay as lean as possible while bulking. Phil Heath talks about staying close to contest shape during the offseason which makes it easier for him to prep for shows. This past year was really difficult getting to where I needed to be because I had looked "fat" from how bloated I looked. Once I started to get in form it really took off though. 

I'm willing to give it a try as long as I can mitigate the affects without taking many ancillaries. I dislike the idea of taking a drug where you need to take another drug to stave off the ill effects of the original drug in the first place. 

It's just like recreational drugs, it's not how much drugs you you do... but the right drugs. The good ones. 

That's just me. I like my cycles to be efficient. 

• Like 1

Agree Eazy57 100%.  I love deca and found im able to keep the bloat off by using the sauna or hottub 3x a week and keeping a close eye in estrogen sides.   I will harden with Tren and bulk with deca.... But this ment I will play with and see how the water weight is if the diet is in check I would hope that the water weight co opertes