Lottery type draw for board

Talon

Just a thought im thinking of say for xmas everyone who wants to participate buys tickets are are either given numbers randomly by computer or pick numbers and we do the draw xmas eve or day.   we get sponsors to kick in 1 or 2 items each and we draw for a massive gift pack.  obviously proceeds will go back too sponsors and the remainder goes to the board for mercy giveaways and or other draws we could make this a weekly monthly or yearly thing onto pf the regular auctions.   if no one wins we add more the next one and we keep it going.  who knows you could be the one that ends up with a cycle for a year lol..

THOUGHTS?

7 minutes ago, Frank.Castle said:

I’d second this good idea. Not sure how you’d go about electronic tickets or names in a hat I dunno but I’m sure someone will come up with something good

im sure JAKE has a few tricks up his sleeves the guys gifted as hell

4 hours ago, Talon said:

im sure JAKE has a few tricks up his sleeves the guys gifted as hell

Oh this is totally possible. I was planning on implementing a "points" system to the board at some point, so when people are active, post, or do any number of actions, they earn points. This system will allow for raffles etc.

The more people are active, the more they can spend on "tickets" and can be picked for these raffles etc. We can also do a dry run without the points system, just for Christmas, and I can make it so everyone can enter once via a system I can create, not sure how I want to do it yet, but I want to do it for sure. We'd have to talk more about it and see what we could do ?

7 hours ago, Jake said:

Oh this is totally possible. I was planning on implementing a "points" system to the board at some point, so when people are active, post, or do any number of actions, they earn points. This system will allow for raffles etc.

The more people are active, the more they can spend on "tickets" and can be picked for these raffles etc. We can also do a dry run without the points system, just for Christmas, and I can make it so everyone can enter once via a system I can create, not sure how I want to do it yet, but I want to do it for sure. We'd have to talk more about it and see what we could do ?

Sounds great man