People who Stink at the Gym

Rosconow

So, let me broach a touchy subject; people who stink at the gym.

I know my gym has a "no scent" policy, and everyone respects it regarding perfumes and body sprays. But what really irks me is a small handful who don't know what deodorant is, or don't know you should change your workout wear after each session.... rocket science I know.

There are a couple "new Canadians" that clear out the section they're training in. For real.... a green funk follows them around. Oh well, not everyone can be squeaky clean and smelling good I guess. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

today there was this one mutha fucka who reeked like shit,im doing my sparring on the bag. Breathing heavy and I get a massive wiff of some stanky ass BO and I wanted to just drop this guy. But if I drop him,he'll just lay there and keep stanking. Next time im coming armed with a gas mask

Rant over

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There is a guy at my gym, and he is young, maybe 25? This guy.... Jesus fuck. I can walk into the bathroom and instantly know if he's been there within 10 minutes. The rankest BO i've smelled this side of a 400lb slob with a glandular disorder, and he is either ignorant, or just an asshole. He smells like this BEFORE he works out.

But HERE'S the kicker... this guy... who REEKS, and i mean every time... is not that good looking, not that big/strong, i've not noticed much of a personality on him... at all... and yet, he has this stunning girlfriend. Young, tight, fit, fucking gorgeous... the girl that everyone watches. And she's NICE! Dont know how smart she is, but she's certainly not dumb. 

I do NOT fucking get it. How can you even get close to someone that vile smelling? Yet intimate? They've been together years now.

6 hours ago, WADA'sWorstNightmare said:

There is a guy at my gym, and he is young, maybe 25? This guy.... Jesus fuck. I can walk into the bathroom and instantly know if he's been there within 10 minutes. The rankest BO i've smelled this side of a 400lb slob with a glandular disorder, and he is either ignorant, or just an asshole. He smells like this BEFORE he works out.

But HERE'S the kicker... this guy... who REEKS, and i mean every time... is not that good looking, not that big/strong, i've not noticed much of a personality on him... at all... and yet, he has this stunning girlfriend. Young, tight, fit, fucking gorgeous... the girl that everyone watches. And she's NICE! Dont know how smart she is, but she's certainly not dumb. 

I do NOT fucking get it. How can you even get close to someone that vile smelling? Yet intimate? They've been together years now.

Lol! Maybe it’s the pheromones coming out that drives some of these girls wild ? 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Sorbate said:

I know when I had tren poruing out my pores it turned the whores on, lol

Yeah, me too, pheromones are definitely a thing, but still... that smelled like TREN. So, at worst, some spilled fucking peaty single malt. This guy STUNG man... like, an ice-pick, dipped in acute offence, and stabbed up your nose......

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WADA'sWorstNightmare said:

Yeah, me too, pheromones are definitely a thing, but still... that smelled like TREN. So, at worst, some spilled fucking peaty single malt. This guy STUNG man... like, an ice-pick, dipped in acute offence, and stabbed up your nose......

"Acute offense". Love it, gonna work that into a one liner somehow. Might have to change the tense of it, "I'm acutely offended by your body odor!" Or, "Your stink strikes me with acute offense."

14 hours ago, WADA'sWorstNightmare said:

We had a customer that came in the shop that could stink out the front 2000 sq ft.  Other customers would leave sometimes becayse he was so offensive.  He would come often, was a normal owned a house had a wife guy.  One day I just couldn’t take it, I didn’t care if he ever came back, he was costing me business, I caught him as he left and just told him.  Wasn’t even overly polite.  I more or less told him he made other customers leave and I would gag.

anyhow I didn’t see him for a few months but now the guy doesn’t stink anymore,

i have had 3 different staff members males that would stink as well,  I have pit stick in the bathroom, I tell them that they need to put some on because the smell, or to wash their armpits in the sink.  I cannot stand stink.  

Edited by Sorbate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am paranoid about that I do the same thing.  I went to the gym the other day and some asshole was working out with his sweater over his face and being crazy dramatic becuse some woman had a small amount of perfume on hell I can handle that.  I know this guy doesn't have any fragrance issues because his wife is always dosed up.  He was just being an asshat. I swear to god I wanted to rag doll him so bad,  I would prefer people smell nice than stink but again thats just me.  

18 minutes ago, Talon said:

I am paranoid about that I do the same thing.  I went to the gym the other day and some asshole was working out with his sweater over his face and being crazy dramatic becuse some woman had a small amount of perfume on hell I can handle that.  I know this guy doesn't have any fragrance issues because his wife is always dosed up.  He was just being an asshat. I swear to god I wanted to rag doll him so bad,  I would prefer people smell nice than stink but again thats just me.  

We had a guy at the gym that always left his gear in his locker, never took it home.  He’d get changed empty a bottle of axe on himself and go work out.  Bothered a lot of people.  So there is a fine line between smelling good and taking a bath in perfume.  Thank god I hit the gym at 2/3 am now and I’m the only person there I don’t have to deal with the crap of trying to work out in a packed gym and all the fun that brings.

• Like 1

Yea my wife goes during the day and it drives her nuts!! Guys that stink like BO women that bath in perfume she just wishes people would shower and wash their gym gear lol.  I didn’t think that was overly complicated.  Wish I could get to the gym with the wife but she walks in the door from work as I’m headed out to the gym.  

1 hour ago, Frank.Castle said:

Yea my wife goes during the day and it drives her nuts!! Guys that stink like BO women that bath in perfume she just wishes people would shower and wash their gym gear lol.  I didn’t think that was overly complicated.  Wish I could get to the gym with the wife but she walks in the door from work as I’m headed out to the gym.  

I feel you brother when I was in the army we never saw each other I would leave the house at 6 am and would bet get home some days till 10 pm the joys of being up there in rank man first one in last one to leave,  I love retirement we now have the time to spend together.  but yes alot of things annoy me now and I couldn't agree more some people have zero common sense of etiquette and that floors me.

2 minutes ago, Talon said:

I feel you brother when I was in the army we never saw each other I would leave the house at 6 am and would bet get home some days till 10 pm the joys of being up there in rank man first one in last one to leave,  I love retirement we now have the time to spend together.  but yes alot of things annoy me now and I couldn't agree more some people have zero common sense of etiquette and that floors me.

Gone are the days you can grab a guy and just throw him in the shower!!  We did that to a guy in Trenton on a summer training, never showered never did laundry.... waited for him to fall asleep grabbed his sheets wrapped him in it carried him into the showers.  He got the point after that lol

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Frank.Castle said:

Gone are the days you can grab a guy and just throw him in the shower!!  We did that to a guy in Trenton on a summer training, never showered never did laundry.... waited for him to fall asleep grabbed his sheets wrapped him in it carried him into the showers.  He got the point after that lol

AMEN BRO

7 hours ago, Frank.Castle said:

That's awesome. Did the same thing to guy in our group at Bordon. Told our Sgt. it was a group building exercise in personal hygiene... 

I was at the gym the other day working on some heavy deadlifts. Low and behold some fool in the squat rack beside me was stinking up a nice body odor storm. 

All of a sudden this fuckin guy is mid squat and farts so goddamn loud I thought he split his pants. Like Seam tearing, borderline spackle everywhere. Needless to say he dropped the bar pretty damn quick and just bolted. Probably shit himself to be honest.

But lucky me as he ran by I was crop dusted like no other. Haha. It was disgusting. Pretty sure I got pink eye that day.........

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Fullblown said:

I was at the gym the other day working on some heavy deadlifts. Low and behold some fool in the squat rack beside me was stinking up a nice body odor storm. 

All of a sudden this fuckin guy is mid squat and farts so goddamn loud I thought he split his pants. Like Seam tearing, borderline spackle everywhere. Needless to say he dropped the bar pretty damn quick and just bolted. Probably shit himself to be honest.

But lucky me as he ran by I was crop dusted like no other. Haha. It was disgusting. Pretty sure I got pink eye that day.........

Lmfao!.! ??