Sarms only cycle

13 hours ago, Pump_And_Hump said:

i dont believe in sarms(mainly mk677),seems like too much hype. the day i see mk677 with an igf test result i may consider it. till then i wont waste my money on sarms

A guy on meso with the handle "Mands" did a test and posted results before and after. It did boost his igf levels from baseline. That test was a contributing factor to my trying out mk677 and after being on it for coming on 5 months, love it! 

2 hours ago, Rosconow said:

A guy on meso with the handle "Mands" did a test and posted results before and after. It did boost his igf levels from baseline. That test was a contributing factor to my trying out mk677 and after being on it for coming on 5 months, love it! 

in what comparison to hgh?how much mg of mk677?what was end result?

3 hours ago, TrapsAndLats said:

I "feel" ( absolutely anecdotal and take it with as many grains of salt as you need) that 25mg of mk677 is giving me the same type of sides as 2iu's generic gh. 

With out testing all i can say is that's how i feel. Water retention, mild cps, tingly hands throughout day, muscles feel/ look full(water). I won't say anything about sleep as i sleep well regardless.   

Just a week ago, i started 3.5 iu's generic gh upon waking, and was still doing 25mg mk at bed. Started getting too bloated and cut back to 12.5 mk two days ago. Hands aren't as swollen.

Not that i'm pumping mk677, but of all the sarms (which it really isnt; a growth hormone secreteguaqe) it has one of the longest HUMAN trials of 12 months. Don't take my word for it. Do the research.

16 hours ago, Rosconow said:

I "feel" ( absolutely anecdotal and take it with as many grains of salt as you need) that 25mg of mk677 is giving me the same type of sides as 2iu's generic gh. 

With out testing all i can say is that's how i feel. Water retention, mild cps, tingly hands throughout day, muscles feel/ look full(water). I won't say anything about sleep as i sleep well regardless.   

Just a week ago, i started 3.5 iu's generic gh upon waking, and was still doing 25mg mk at bed. Started getting too bloated and cut back to 12.5 mk two days ago. Hands aren't as swollen.

Not that i'm pumping mk677, but of all the sarms (which it really isnt; a growth hormone secreteguaqe) it has one of the longest HUMAN trials of 12 months. Don't take my word for it. Do the research.

id say the peps have much more research and backing compared ot mk677,not that i am bashing mk677 or you. I just feel as if its way too early to say that this is an equivalent to hgh. IGf results would make everyone consider elsewise

3 minutes ago, Pump_And_Hump said:

id say the peps have much more research and backing compared ot mk677,not that i am bashing mk677 or you. I just feel as if its way too early to say that this is an equivalent to hgh. IGf results would make everyone consider elsewise

Fair enough. I did a course of cjc 1295 w/dac along with mk. It was meh... more water bloating than anything. But that being said, something was working.

11 minutes ago, Rosconow said:

Fair enough. I did a course of cjc 1295 w/dac along with mk. It was meh... more water bloating than anything. But that being said, something was working.

your error is right there,you did a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones (GHRH) without a (GHRP) Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides. Cjc1295 is a ghrh and you needed a ghrp such as ghrp 2 or 5 or ipamorelin

On 11/8/2018 at 10:20 AM, TrapsAndLats said:

Here is a cut and paste from Pro Muscle on 25/ 50mg mk

37 days on MK-677, blood work results.

30 yom, 5'11, 225lbs. Also on 600mg Test E, other liver/health supplements. Adex .5mg 2x week. 

Did legs on Monday, Tuesday OFF, blood drawn at 7:30am Weds. 

I started the first 25 days or so at 25mg of MK-677, then bumped it up to 50mgs/day for the last bit. The last few weeks strength has been very high, multiple PRs on just about every workout. Bloat hasn't been to bad. I'm still on the same belt loop hole, but haven't been as vascular in my legs/shoulders. 

I know it sucks I had to use 2 different labs. But my Dr wont let me get blood work that often. 6 months min. 

Left side is before, right side is after. 

I'm hoping someone can help me interpret my results from my MK-677. I was under the impression it raises your GH levels. 

0MAtgHA.jpg

5 hours ago, Rosconow said:

Here is a cut and paste from Pro Muscle on 25/ 50mg mk

37 days on MK-677, blood work results.

30 yom, 5'11, 225lbs. Also on 600mg Test E, other liver/health supplements. Adex .5mg 2x week. 

Did legs on Monday, Tuesday OFF, blood drawn at 7:30am Weds. 

I started the first 25 days or so at 25mg of MK-677, then bumped it up to 50mgs/day for the last bit. The last few weeks strength has been very high, multiple PRs on just about every workout. Bloat hasn't been to bad. I'm still on the same belt loop hole, but haven't been as vascular in my legs/shoulders. 

I know it sucks I had to use 2 different labs. But my Dr wont let me get blood work that often. 6 months min. 

Left side is before, right side is after. 

I'm hoping someone can help me interpret my results from my MK-677. I was under the impression it raises your GH levels. 

0MAtgHA.jpg

The image you posted isnt working bro

Hope the image comes up, showing on my screen. 

For those that can't see, buddy's baseline igf-1 was 232, his post 312. 

His hgh pre was 3.0, and his post was 2.3, and he was questioning as to why his gh levels weren't higher. The rest of the conversation addresses gh peaks and valleys and how testing for gh levels is hit and miss, where as it was his boost in igf-1 that really mattered regarding the mk677 usage.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Rosconow said:

Hope the image comes up, showing on my screen. 

For those that can't see, buddy's baseline igf-1 was 232, his post 312. 

His hgh pre was 3.0, and his post was 2.3, and he was questioning as to why his gh levels weren't higher. The rest of the conversation addresses gh peaks and valleys and how testing for gh levels is hit and miss, where as it was his boost in igf-1 that really mattered regarding the mk677 usage.

I see it now bro thanks 

ya i saw this on pm,still a lot of questions and doubts. What someone should do is test gh and igf levels prior to using real gh. then do a bloodtest post gh

then stop gh and do mk677. Igf levels have a lot to do with an individual aswell,so if his conversion is already horrible,it will make the product look bad. Hope this makes sense

this is where the issue lies, hes dosing at 50mg . Most labs produce 12.5mg tabs. so 4 tabs a day at what $50-60$?

for an item that was supposed to be an oral hgh ,it is only working on one factor of it. That is like me taking hgh frag and wanting full results of hgh. As we get older,i am not using hgh just for size and muscle,there are tons of benefits on top of that. I would never compromise for one factor. If i wanted just strength and size i can up  my AAS which is more affordable. Call me old school but why fix when it isn't broken. Again this is just my opinion but as an older man,I am looking for a whole package of benefits,not just one

11 minutes ago, NorthernLifters said:

this is where the issue lies, hes dosing at 50mg . Most labs produce 12.5mg tabs. so 4 tabs a day at what $50-60$?

for an item that was supposed to be an oral hgh ,it is only working on one factor of it. That is like me taking hgh frag and wanting full results of hgh. As we get older,i am not using hgh just for size and muscle,there are tons of benefits on top of that. I would never compromise for one factor. If i wanted just strength and size i can up  my AAS which is more affordable. Call me old school but why fix when it isn't broken. Again this is just my opinion but as an older man,I am looking for a whole package of benefits,not just one

Whoa.. don't know where you're sourcing mk from. I can get 60 pcs @ 15mg for $90. That's $1.50 a pill. And it's from a very reputable source.

You are right about taking the right drug for all benefits, that being hgh.